Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: combo bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Moderators are volunteers. Our powers are limited to these forums, and are to be used to enforce the forum rules only. Follow the rules, and we'll be able to play more
    try orange, i want to see orange

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    Some of you really need to read this again. It would spare me and my fellow moderators a lot of work, and allow you to better understand what you can do or not on the AoC forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Social Guidelines
    Don't:
    -Flame. Flaming is verbally attacking people or groups of people - e.g. a profession, an organisation, a company. Name-calling and defamatory comments are typical examples of flaming.
    -Rant. Ranting is posting irate and normally unconstructive comments. It's normally used to let out frustration, but also as a form of trolling.
    -Troll. Trolling is posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant. Trolling is sometimes done involuntary, so please be considerate when posting.
    -Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times, or posting without any real content. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.
    -Fight. Taking a personal conflict to the bulletin board is not needed. Allow those not involved to avoid having to see it.
    -use profanity Please respect other users and do not use foul language and profanity in your posts. This includes trying to 'mask' such language by substituting letters or symbols.
    -Necromancy Raise threads long dead. Necromancy should be saved for Necromancers, not forums posts.
    -Be a jerk The Golden Rule of our forums and enforcement is "Don't Be A Jerk."
    ***Please do not report or describe exploits in the forums as those threads will be removed.***
    saying that Edit by Anzu: No names allowed ports a farther distance then even acceleration could do with video evidence provided and petitioned within the 15min time frame requested by mods( Edit by Anzu: Not even in videos ), who himself openly admits to using hacks because according to him are OK because most use em (okay someone murder me i didnt get ss with time frame and all that good stuff cuz iv given up on hackers and FC sometime ago) is most definately not describing exploits or hackusating or anything like that. its pretty damn obvious its legit with u guys.

BUT

wheres the damn manual that teaches us that dandy stuff without paying the on-the-side premium that u guys seem to have a majority share in.

P.S. instead of muting delred up, why not be straight with him (and me) on how retard we are thinking this stuff is hacks anyway, when i go say hello to support they just cant seem to pt me out where the rocket-speed-jump button is.
    Last edited by Anzu; 5th June 2014 at 11:37.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    why not just use 6 and have the bomb on me before the cast bars even half done like the russians.

a conq i dueled last night was doing the lvl 80 BB combos while running, was interesting to watch.
    Got people openly admitting to using 3rd party programmes and making no effort to hide it at that that persist in the game having never gotten permanent bans or deleted accounts after multiple bans or whatever.

Guardians sprinting half the mini map doing counterweight or barbs doing the same with upheaval. People teleport sprintin while back-pedalling faster than a sin on crack and accelerated.

You 'train' many hours and learn everythig about your game to beat opponents fairly to come up against hackers or trash accusing you of hacks because you spent time reading and testing for pvp to beat them.

You pay a sub to keep the games employees payed and the game live and get muted by some power loving volunteers on forums about venting on said hackers after seeing them again and again in pvp after wasting playtime to do the right thing and report them and await a gm.

This dear mods is why ppl get pissed off.

Aside from the design problems of class or gear(sorted now IMO just 6 years late...) imbalances for pvp the worste thing is unsporting 3pp's.

You want to keep a job? Work with the player base to defeat hackers. PvE community is all will be left otherwise because every new 'wave' of hackers drives more away.

Reason I never got past lvl 78 on rage was ridiculous amounts of ppl openly hacking in pvp.

Stop sweeping it under the carpet and work with community (fairly as MANY people will try always to accuse to attempt a ban on a fair player).

First and foremost have a movement speed multiplier value in stats like +% weapon dps is with a check on actual speed maching this.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

You can talk about hackers all you want, as long as you don't give names, or link videos with names in it.

Also, If you have anything to say about moderation on the forums, send a PM to any moderator, semzra, Nusquam or contact Customer Support. Moderation is not a topic to be discussed on the forums.

Last: volunteers are not linked to Customer Support. Our work is to enforce the rules edicted by Funcom.

Dura Lex Sed Lex.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Edit by Anzu: As I said earlier,
    Last edited by Anzu; 5th June 2014 at 16:04.

Edit by Anzu: Moderation is not a topic to be discussed on the forums.
    Last edited by Anzu; 5th June 2014 at 16:04.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    your fellow gammers of aoc
    WHOA THERE! I ain't no gammer!!!

The system is the problem tbh, but hey ho.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

So this thread is now closed.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567