Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: combo bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Barbs in general can be deleted from game until they give us servers able to respond to their movement.

Ontopic though, why those guys from Firewind are not banned yet amazes me...
    They never got banned on Fury either after countless petitions, so enjoy.
    Kinaputten

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Edit by Anzu: No.

it looked like this bro ;p in proper use it remove ur combo steps and onlything u need to do is combo icon and spam button u "chose for hack" it perform ur combo steps in lighting speed
    this morning i play mini i vs you , and i sry but see you use this **** , plz no do it isnt fun!
    Last edited by Anzu; 30th May 2014 at 23:34.

during the pvp event, there ofc were zerging going on.
    at one point the team i was on consisted of great veterans. All of us were easily top tier players and we were around 18'ish people.
    Suddenly this ranger shows up, and im saying on TS, omg is this speedhacking ranger that sits around accusing everyone else of cheating while cheating himself. (he talks such insane ammount of crap)
    During 1 min everyone sees his running way, way to fast. he keeps up the phase with a sin with accelerated. Then a few mins later theres a necro that shows up from the same guild. both are ofc lvl 10 pvp, and someone said isnt this necro also running a bit fast? I was like wtf, this guy is a noob, his so bad cant play for the likes of him, of the ranger isnt good either, but his a ranger pretty ez class. Then I see the necro, show of his god speed, while trying to escape from our numbers and quality using the water in CE swimming around twice as fast as everyone else, an obvious tell that this guy isnt legit.

I were like, ye lets try to contact a GM, probably will take too much time anyways, luckly i get instant response. The GM is ther within 1 min. In the zone watching, i even chase the ranger around with accelerated while he easily kites me, ofc i were not trying to kill him, just showing off how he cheats even more clearly.

The ranger kept playing through the night, the next day, and the day after that. Since funcom dosnt accept video evidence apperently, and I dont feel like that shaming people is doing the game any good, i dont know what i can do to get rid of this crap.

For me its really easy to tell if someone cheats, ofc its abit harder with the server lagg, to get it 100% and theres always a chance for the lagg to createa false impression. But for me its like seeing a guy using "aimbot" in counter-strike spinning his head around. both comber and speedhack is VERY obvious and the amount of people using it on Crom has increased by a lot.

I'm not really calling out "russians" for cheating, but theres surely a lot people from "russian guilds" that are using the same 3rd party programs, but theres still a lot of people cheating that are not in russian guilds. Just people that I consider as rly bad, so I guess its hard for people that dosnt normaly pvp tell that they are cheating. Seeing good players having 40-50 kills in mini games that are legit, its abit hard that people with 10kills 10deaths are scumbag cheaters. and just accuse people that have speed modifers as cheaters, as "they run too fast" ...

wow, so much more to type, i can just keep going on the subject. better end it. Please clean up FC. You might think this isnt such a big issue, but it takes away credit from people who are legit, as they easily gets labeled cheaters aswell, since theres so "many" of them already... and "funcom dosnt care" rly the wrong message to send out

Quote Originally Posted by legionarium View Post
    this morning i play mini i vs you , and i sry but see you use this **** , plz no do it isnt fun!
    you say i use it because i killed ur pvp 9 shaman and pvp 5 dt with my barb same time twice? doing combos in air is just bug like combo canceling, but having NO COMBOSTEPS is cheat and cheating, and trsut me i dont ****ing pay 10€ per month from **** like that, u really think i afford things like that? wtf man
    The Law

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    you say i use it because i killed ur pvp 9 shaman and pvp 5 dt with my barb same time twice? doing combos in air is just bug like combo canceling, but having NO COMBOSTEPS is cheat and cheating, and trsut me i dont ****ing pay 10€ per month from **** like that, u really think i afford things like that? wtf man
    you are very good at jumping, and doing combos at the same time, but the time that you use to make a combo on your bar animation is still half the time, while you have already finished making combo, plus you are always running in high mode !
    for me the matter is closed here you're free to play as you want!
    PS unfortunately there are many who do these things in the game!

you are very good at jumping, and doing combos at the same time, but the time that you use to make a combo on your bar animation is still half the time, while you have already finished making combo, plus you are always running in high mode !
    im playing barb ofc i run with high speed 24/7 man.

and i dont see point to finish basic dmg combos like butcher, or for u shrewd blow, i dont wanna take hits just so my combo would do 500 dmg on u, i rather stop doing it and start new one
    Last edited by Derled; 30th May 2014 at 18:38.
    The Law

Speed hacks,
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Speed hacks,
    PPl dislike my succesfull in pvp
    The Law

seen delred in minis alot on a barb and on a sin and i think on a guard too, never seen anything that looked like a hack/cheat to me. he does the jump combo thing that i do but thats not a cheat or 3rd party thing

Next time check it better m8, Delred is cancelling his combos when combo performs a small dmg. When I first saw it, I was like wtf, Delred and comber? So I started to check my combat log while he was hitting me and I can confirm, his not using comber, hes just a smart *******

Time to time Im doin the same with sins of the flash combo which has really long animation, when I see that second hit makes too low dmg, I just cancel the combo and do smth else or start the combo again and it rly counts, even the starter can hit for more then the whole combo finisher.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast