Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: combo bug?

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    if the bugs been around that long why is it still not fixed?

i remember ages ago i used to sometimes not be able to cast any combos, like the annimation started but wouldnt finish, but when that happened it did n damage as the combo never went off ( till you reset the game)

but this guy was doing dmg, alot of dmg. seen it in a few minis in a row as i signed again just to watch his combo barb thingy
    lets get real

there is no bug, russians just know aoc's scripts better then FC itself and make hacks with what they know

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    lets get real

there is no bug, russians just know aoc's scripts better then FC itself and make hacks with what they know
    oh. :/ makes more sense now i guess :/

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    oh. :/ makes more sense now i guess :/
    It's true, I don't want name "russians", but they are majority doing it and trust me, they can do anything they want in this game, there is nothing funcom can do to them, and no gm gonna ban them since pro "cheaters" can see when gm is observing just turn it off
    The Law

spot on!

ask balacai for a vid to get u up to date geld
    I deleted the vids I had because they're pointless, and the people I caught doing it don't play anymore. It's silly how hard it is to get people banned for blatant cheating in this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    It's true, I don't want name "russians", but they are majority doing it and trust me, they can do anything they want in this game, there is nothing funcom can do to them, and no gm gonna ban them since pro "cheaters" can see when gm is observing just turn it off
    Yep, and it's FC's policy to not ever ban for anything unless it's witnessed live by one of the very few GM's which hardly ever leave GM island lol

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    I deleted the vids I had because they're pointless, and the people I caught doing it don't play anymore. It's silly how hard it is to get people banned for blatant cheating in this game...

Yep, and it's FC's policy to not ever ban for anything unless it's witnessed live by one of the very few GM's which hardly ever leave GM island lol
    meh i gave up with fetching GMs when a pom sped away with with a flag on his back after he got staggered

meh i gave up with fetching GMs when a pom sped away with with a flag on his back after he got staggered
    they should not bann them, but give them horrible vanity armor and huge debuffs

and that debuff icon saying "I cheat"
    The Law

Send them to Rage server, that would justify the decision to keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Send them to Rage server, that would justify the decision to keep it up.
    A Titanfall-like punishment where the hackers are stuck playing with each other?
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Edit by Anzu: No names.
    Last edited by Anzu; 30th May 2014 at 23:32.
    guild FAT GOATS
    ::: Server Crom
    ::: Main Chars:
    - nikkoss (GUARDIAN)pvp10
    - TAMPLAS (CONQUEROR)pvp3
    - polarbear(bs)pvp3
    - Strikke (Assa)pvp6
    - papanikos (POM)pvp2
    - Sweet (Tos)pvp2
    - Killbo (Barb)pvp5
    - grfury(Demo)pvp5
    - nickoss (DT)pvp6
    - sfaliara (ranger)pvp4
    - Lun (Hox)pvp3
    - Lin(Nek)pvp2

Barbs in general can be deleted from game until they give us servers able to respond to their movement.

Ontopic though, why those guys Edit by Anzu: No names are not banned yet amazes me...
    Last edited by Anzu; 30th May 2014 at 23:33.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast