Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Feedback for the PvP Events

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    That's something know Lurvi, they talk about it at the end of event description and guide on forum.
    guides dont go on forums in the first place. guides go on some mega billboard in the middle of the way in khemi so that everyone gets o understand how they work

moreover, guides on the aoc site is an absolute minimum, with rankings to show how event progresses

Lots of people would just click yes and then ask on global what they need to do. I know humans.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Agree with a lot of the things. Way too much downtime, since the downtime right now is just zerging on the resspad. Either your the most people or your the least and you'll be on the resspad they will be spawning on top of you, you will be spawning on top of them.

Make those new resspad only work in events mby?

The Travelers camp is very often annoying, its hard to zone out, its hard to pick the quests cuz ppl would stab you in the back. Make somekinda safezone there mby? i dunno.

The groups that teams up and ganks you in the events is also rather annoying, hard to do anything about it though.

The class balance in these events are stupid. It just goes to show what classes are imbalanced. Theres are mostly Conqs and guards, then theres also quite a few rangers, after that theres poms/bs's/dt's and then thers nercos/sins/demos/barbs I currently see just a small number toses/demos

Adding this last part is probably a bad idea, but lets do it anyway. I dislike the globaly known cheaters that show up there, obviously using speedhack, cant these people please please please get delt with? it would really help the game in the long run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12