Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PvP Festival make it permanent on pvp servers

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    Btw: why is the event not going on today on Crom. The event week should be over on Wednesday, shouldn't it?
    was just there pvp'ing like 4 hours strait events still active.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    PvP event should be non-stop on PvP servers, but on PvE server it should be limited. PvE server is for people who want PvE. If you want to do PvP - you should play on PvP server. Simple logic.
    No, not logic. By that logic we would have no mini games or border kingdoms on Crom. The simple logic is to set priorities. This means whatever pvp content you do, it should not interfere (much) with pve on Crom and same for pve content on a pvp server. Before you start...i know they did not follow this logic on Rage or Fury (instanced pve content >>> powerfull than pvp content)...one reason there is such an insane gap and needless power progression gearwise even in pvp now
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 26th May 2014 at 20:17.

The idea is to introduce different evens during the month. Funcom started off with the world bosses which is currently still running. They will run this pvp even along side it. I am sure they will introduce two more evens in the future to fill up the month. This is a good way of running different evens to keep all player base interested.

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    was just there pvp'ing like 4 hours strait events still active.
    Hm, yesterday Morning was no Event for over One Hour. I was in CE and nothing started. Other were there too...

Is there a Minimum number of Players that has to be in CE?

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    Hm, yesterday Morning was no Event for over One Hour. I was in CE and nothing started. Other were there too...

Is there a Minimum number of Players that has to be in CE?
    i played there like 3-4 hours strait did a break and played another hour just there yesterday from end of afternoon.

events were working but despite having chat activated on screen messages(i always miss them because im fighting), i missed like 2 events because either messages didnt pop on screen and didnt pop on chat either, maybe some bug there.

from what i see from ghost rage server videos 1 person is enough to keep zone "alive" lol
    Last edited by -tomhet-; 27th May 2014 at 12:51.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Events were bugged out for some time yesterday (morning), they were running in Khopchef again.

or so I heard.

Servers went down for quick ninja it seemed and events were back up in CE.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Events were bugged out for some time yesterday (morning), they were running in Khopchef again.

or so I heard.

Servers went down for quick ninja it seemed and events were back up in CE.
    Thx - that explains it.

Default I want Festival of Bloodshed all time

After the first Festival of Bloodshed are finished, the daily pvp-quest and its area seems really boring.

After we learned how funny open world pvp can be with this rotating events I want to participate at it as often I can. Funcom, please reduce the pvp xp one can get on this events but give us the Festival events on lets say wednesday - sunday in rotating playfields.

or merge rage and fury

oh dang it, i forget, rage is infested with hackers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast