Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PvP Festival make it permanent on pvp servers

Thumbs up

I agree,it should be permanent but only in pvp servers,not in pve one (Crom) cause it kills pve activities,even though i like pvp ,minis are enough for me.

Fury is infested with guards and bori. And ppl who leave mini after 1-2 kills and cry in global about how lame is everyone until their coward buff fades.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Fury is infested with guards and bori.
    no guards in the instance with the pvp quests: the only instance with any open world pvp

bori: only offlined toons are there, its the better alternative to pveing 80 lvls then being stomped with kesh gear (or doing khitai)

And ppl who leave mini after 1-2 kills and cry in global about how lame is everyone until their coward buff fades.
    i wouldnt consider kingkozak as everyone, i would consider kingkozak as kingkozak, most of fury consider themselves disconnect to kozak's playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Fury is infested with guards and bori. And ppl who leave mini after 1-2 kills and cry in global about how lame is everyone until their coward buff fades.
    Both servers have idiots that leave after a death or two, it's not exclusive to Fury. And the way they made the festivals now guards are a non issue.

Bori? I found way more Bori farmers on Crom than in on Fury. In fact, I hardly see anyone in CE on Fury at all. I see only a few pvp 10s who are useless on Fury, on Crom you can't even begin to count how many there are, it's limitless, and those same players have the advantage of having crafted t3 weapons as well.
    Doomsayer 2008

Threads merged. Please refrain from creating similar threads.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234