Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PvP Festival make it permanent on pvp servers

Default PvP Festival make it permanent on pvp servers

The PvP Festival is nice content and should be a permanent feature on pvp servers!

Will also help lowbies with there pvp grind .... hell might even be able to pvp lvl alts in a reasonable time

Why limit it to 7 days a month? just rotate the zones every 7 days and we have awesome places to world pvp with no guards lowbies free prey pvp quests and activities

If it was running all the time it would get old fast. And also be exploited like Bori.
    I already felt bad for making 5% pvp xp the day before since we had literally no opposition for the most part (and yes we were only 6) besides a few disorganized groups and some isolated rogues trying to grab a few kills.

Yesterday I logged off very early because I saw that the same thing was going to happen.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I know what you mean kalston I was thinking the same about it being exploited but does it really matter any more?

open world pvp with no guards + events and change of location every 7 days VS some players that must exploited system!

They can tune the system over time if its permanent

When the current 7 days are up we are back to random crap minis world daily pvp quests with guard huggers

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    When the current 7 days are up we are back to random crap minis
    I don't see why Funcom are hestiating to make a change when it comes to this.

Changes have been proposed. Yet to see a FC response.

It wouldn't be too bad if they actually fixed minis.

id settle for 2 weeks per month

quests only last for 7 days

each event happens every 30min

field of slaughter quests are 6 spots to cap

if u win 1/2 times and perfectly overlap the locations u lose on the first try to wins on second try, we are talking a solid 24h of online time...that gets wiped once the event is over

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    id settle for 2 weeks per month
    i would like that for crom at least
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

its been pretty balanced so far... groups are near even.

well except for US prime time when vires just zergs with a raid.

I would say its going well on rage.damn near 90% of the time there is people fighting over the events.tye good xp is what will keep people comehng.some said something about it geting old......well we still play the 6 year old minis dont we? Nuff said about that i think.make it perm.no point in spending months makeing content we can only play 1 week a month.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Maybe they are testing out the waters for just that (permanent).
    Also, zergs are a real problem, as is the counting of kills, especially for not so powerful or flavor of the year classes.

Again, if you counted kills you helped with and actual power of the kills in (like the suggested blood points in other posts) and divide the total by group/raid members, you would automatically have smaller groups and less focus on the weak, because it would be slower and less rewarding this way. So no need to disable (enforce gameplay) raids.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 24th May 2014 at 07:55.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast