Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PvP Festival make it permanent on pvp servers

I wonder what the logic is behind only 7 days a month

With the quest CDs its really not that exploitable and takes 2nd place to bori

Its like they give us the biggest ever pvp patch but you can only play it 7 days a month
    (the most important part being world pvp with NO GUARDS AND LOWBIES FREE PREY)

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    I wonder what the logic is behind only 7 days a month

With the quest CDs its really not that exploitable and takes 2nd place to bori

Its like they give us the biggest ever pvp patch but you can only play it 7 days a month
    (the most important part being world pvp with NO GUARDS AND LOWBIES FREE PREY)
    this content should be permanent and rotate in the 3 border kingdoms areas permanently, havent had this much fun in pvp in years.
    finaly pvp content worth every dime i paid with my subscription and will only be able to play it 1 week in a month.
    you can shove those pug minigames where the sun dont shine just make this available 24/7 in cimmerian end on crom.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHH2...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by -tomhet-; 24th May 2014 at 14:58.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

As Tomhet said. They should be easily to copy paste make it permanent on both server types without harming anyone at all three border kingdoms and in return reenable the epic playfields.
    But they should keep white sands open pvp on Fury...just add a level limit or consequences there again (not guards though).

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    return reenable the epic playfields.
    But they should keep white sands open pvp on Fury.
    i realy dont get why.
    in my experience especialy in pvp servers they are just used for naked rp and trash blue gear vanity farm for twinks or vanity, would be far easier to keep the pvp instances and just add the blue loot from epic mode a 50% drop chance to bosses in normal mode.
    în the long run ofc i am overly enthusiastic right now about cimmerian end, would be far better the proposed pvp instances with rotation on the 6 months cycle.
    but right now if it remained active content just in cimmerian end then expand to other 3 border kingdoms would be perfect for many months untill they finish the revamp of peic mode to pvp mode.
    by far the best performace for pvp right now independant of server is in cimmerian end, i have been pvp'ing there several hours per day with all settings maxed out without isssues, only thing i do is put particles on myself.

simply epic mode was never used the intended way at all, and always missused to exploit in pvp good looking k/d or easy mode pvp xp when murderers gave double pvp xp.

overall i would find a lot more interesting to have new premium subscribed access remodeled zones for pve questing+factions as new unchained content to reinvent old lvl'ing content with lvl80 content in proper hyborian settings non shitai.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

If they would adapt the loot lists to make the blue gear obtainable from normal bosses more regularly, sure, this looks like a fair tradeoff. Pure mindless disabling is not, imo.

Still epic white sands i see as a real loss, because you kind of had to group (before 80s were allowed) and rather play (and practice) there as intended with decent rewards.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 24th May 2014 at 18:09.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    If it was running all the time it would get old fast. And also be exploited like Bori.
    I already felt bad for making 5% pvp xp the day before since we had literally no opposition for the most part (and yes we were only 6) besides a few disorganized groups and some isolated rogues trying to grab a few kills.

Yesterday I logged off very early because I saw that the same thing was going to happen.
    Exactly, although only at one week a month it's a shame too because 5/7 days I could not play due to work. They should keep it as it is but offer it maybe one set day out of the week, perhaps a weekend day, or offer it on certain holidays where most people are off. TBA of course, not just random.
    Doomsayer 2008

Event should start on friday or saturday morning and last till sunday or early monday so we can play over 2 weekends.

PvP event should be non-stop on PvP servers, but on PvE server it should be limited. PvE server is for people who want PvE. If you want to do PvP - you should play on PvP server. Simple logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    PvP event should be non-stop on PvP servers, but on PvE server it should be limited. PvE server is for people who want PvE. If you want to do PvP - you should play on PvP server. Simple logic.
    lol, you fail to understand crom has the biggest pvp community who plays all aspects of the game, unlike fury and rage who cant even do a pug t3.

and best of all no lowbies/murder points or guards to ruin pvp on crom.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Btw: why is the event not going on today on Crom. The event week should be over on Wednesday, shouldn't it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast