Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: my pvp mini game idea - changes-

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    When I log in fury, mainly us nights, cst, there are barely enough people to do a single mini. 12 people. Carnage, who you are with, is usually the majority, or even half of the people in the minis.

SO, if carnage was able to get 6 people online, two groups of 3, and signed for a mini, that is a 50/50 chance of carnage premade vs pug.

How fun.

OR, one team of 3 of the carnage people, would lay down and let the other 3 win. Still premade vs pug.

Pop is so low at us night, that letting groups sign would end minis, nd pretty much pvp on fury in us night.

Sounds great. :P
    WE. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. PLAY. WITH. PUGS. It's that simple. We're tired of having absolutely no control over who we play with and being stuck with terrible team mates that don't CC, heal, focus or do anything helpful. We want to be able to choose people we can trust to help us when we need it, pugs have ZERO dependability.

Pug-only minis were what caused tons of people to leave the game, it only frustrates the people who are left, it needs to end.

OR, one team of 3 of the carnage people, would lay down and let the other 3 win. Still premade vs pug.
    hate when they do that, and its not explicit, its 3 guys fighting retards in a corner while the 3 on the other team dont help out the retards on their team. its not black and white, but they never have the same conviction to kill guildies, ultimately breaking teamplay.

if only there was a bigger player base premades would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    Pug-only minis were what caused tons of people to leave the game, it only frustrates the people who are left, it needs to end.
    true story.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

AOC is the ONLY mmo that won't let you team up with friends

True Story

*edit unless its pve.........

When I log in fury, mainly us nights, cst, there are barely enough people to do a single mini. 12 people. Carnage, who you are with, is usually the majority, or even half of the people in the minis.

SO, if carnage was able to get 6 people online, two groups of 3, and signed for a mini, that is a 50/50 chance of carnage premade vs pug.

How fun.

Pop is so low at us night, that letting groups sign would end minis, nd pretty much pvp on fury in us night.

Sounds great. :P
    aww come off it dude.

every mini ALREADY is just people leaving /in hide. how can it possibly get worse?

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    hate when they do that, and its not explicit, its 3 guys fighting retards in a corner while the 3 on the other team dont help out the retards on their team. its not black and white, but they never have the same conviction to kill guildies, ultimately breaking teamplay.

if only there was a bigger player base premades would happen.
    dude, we fight eachother more than anyone. we focus eachother in minis! why? because we focus the people that will make us lose if we don't.

only time you will ever see carnage not fighting eachother is when duncalord is afk in hide and someone is showing where the baddie is hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    dude, we fight eachother more than anyone. we focus eachother in minis! why? because we focus the people that will make us lose if we don't.

only time you will ever see carnage not fighting eachother is when duncalord is afk in hide and someone is showing where the baddie is hiding.
    Maybe you do but there's definitely people in your guild that are 'slacking' towards each other.

Duncalord is a cancer to this game, probably reported that individual atleast 10 times now.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post

Just because you might does not mean your some of your "friends" do. I have found you should judge players on an individual basis, not just by guild tags.

I haven't seen any Carnage act stupid in minis yet, although my play time is trollololo right now. The only time I saw one of them acting a fool is that I mistook Spaartan for Osid in a match I joined late because he was farming pvp 3s on a rez pad in TT which could have been ended long before I joined.
    Doomsayer 2008

added a few polls on the 1st post

check them out thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234