Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: my pvp mini game idea - changes-

Default my pvp mini game idea - changes-

Get rid of tourny mode ( no one ever uses it anyway )

make 2 types of mini sign up ques.

1- pvp 0-4
    This is pug only

2- pvp 5-10
    This is pug AND groups, you may sign with a group of up to and including 3. or you may sign solo. ONLY pvp 5+ characters can sign for this.

WHY? because newer people can have there pug only random coin flip tokens, and yet more matured pvpers can have some organised team play, pugs can also sign into this so if you dont want to group but still want to sign on your pvp 10, go for it.

Don't want to sign unless its pug only>? swap to a pvp 0-4 and go nuts.

a few polls to give feedback to funcom

http://strawpoll.me/1787035
    http://strawpoll.me/1787056
    Last edited by GeldourConq; 30th May 2014 at 17:10. Reason: added polls

sounds good, i want it.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

The more options we have the better.

t4 and khitai gear and full aa people would go to 0-4 pvp minis to pwn fresh chars so not much gain.
    If they remove pve gear in lowbie minis and give them some starter gear it would be good.
    Also i would rather make pugs from 0-5 and from 6-10 group, solo, with friend or two or whatever...

This suggestion makes sense...

*short pause*

...BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN HIM!!!!!!!!

Love the idea
    Anuhart
    Mysticblood
    Holyssmoke

Alienware Area 51 990x 4.30GHz
    Water-cooled Radeon R9 290X

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    t4 and khitai gear and full aa people would go to 0-4 pvp minis to pwn fresh chars so not much gain.
    If they remove pve gear in lowbie minis and give them some starter gear it would be good.
    Also i would rather make pugs from 0-5 and from 6-10 group, solo, with friend or two or whatever...
    always 1 that finds something to cry about.

ok.

why 5? the t1 gear set is pvp 0-4. are you just saying 5 to disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    always 1 that finds something to cry about.

ok.

why 5? the t1 gear set is pvp 0-4. are you just saying 5 to disagree?
    Its not crying if i dont agree with something. And i said 5 because as pvp 6 you get big pieces and are fully competitive with t3 pvp. as pvp 5 you still have t1 as big pieces. that is my reason.

Since i basically agreed with you i dont see need for hostility. Remove pve gear from low tier and all is good. will minis be 0-4 or 0-5 is just small not overly important issue.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Its not crying if i dont agree with something. And i said 5 because as pvp 6 you get big pieces and are fully competitive with t3 pvp. as pvp 5 you still have t1 as big pieces. that is my reason.

Since i basically agreed with you i dont see need for hostility. Remove pve gear from low tier and all is good. will minis be 0-4 or 0-5 is just small not overly important issue.
    so your worried about peopel having too much aa in the 0-4 minis, but dont think 4 can compete with 10.. interesting.

the gear gap is so small now, a 4 can compete with a 10.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast