Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Morphs for PVP?? really?????

Thumbs down New Morphs for PVP?? really?????

this crap morph can be used in PVP? who had this brilliant idea?

before I could immediately identify most people by your gear,
    when I turned a corner and found one enemy, I quickly identify your class and comes to mind:

-specifies ability my enemy;
    -your CC's,
    -your anti-Cc's;
    -and how should I start the fight.

but now with this crap Morph, is much more difficult

put this crap to be used only in PVE, the developer who made it can be used in PVP should never have done anything in your life other than raids.

Werewolf metamorphosis seemed something temporary, but by the way the new developers are interested in pursuing this idea crap in PVP surprise me.

I don't like it either. I like the idea on a casual purpose, it's funny. But it's fast beeing exploited by good players and become annoying, especially if the morph is combined with a speed buff. That last point is my biggest concern.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

You could post it on the bug section of test server forums...maybe it was an oversight on Funcoms part.

A bug that has persisted since werewolf morph...

is it any different than wearing no gear at all via vanity tab?
    Retired

In mini you can use only your combat gear, vanity is unabled. But morphs are usable in mini too.

ahah, when i play pvp 9 conq and being frustarted by sin, i use werewolf form so i can easily kd whore anyone with 24/7 sprint speed

but ye its retarded, pls restrict them from mini games or from areas like Cimmerian end.

anyone noticed how stupid demos are with werewolf form? so goddamn fast and shooting instants and porting
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    is it any different than wearing no gear at all via vanity tab?
    No because it works in minis and has an actual effect on gameplay (makes you move faster). Same issue that was present with Werewolf form :/
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    ahah, when i play pvp 9 conq and being frustarted by sin, i use werewolf form so i can easily kd whore anyone with 24/7 sprint speed

but ye its retarded, pls restrict them from mini games or from areas like Cimmerian end.

anyone noticed how stupid demos are with werewolf form? so goddamn fast and shooting instants and porting
    Yes, same as poms and tosses...almost instant stormfield and smites Instead of slowing things down when it comes to speedbuffs and instant things (latency, engine) they quasi legalize speedhacking

It might not be so bad, if these morphs would come with a risk or debuff in some other field too (for example you are faster, but do less damage and receive more etc.).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 28th May 2014 at 09:10.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast