Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Gilding pets already in game?

Default New Gilding pets already in game?

So I have seen a few pets that are worth up to 21 Gilding Tokens in game, near the vendor. E.g. Eunuch Slave Captain.

Does this mean that they are obtainable by other means (like some of the mounts and pleasure companions), or are old, or that the vendor randomly spawns some to advertise?

I believe players who tested the PvP patch on test server received random new pets as a reward.

Where is the vendor at? if I knew what was on I may be able to answer better

Vendor's at the bottom of the stairs of the traders market in OT. But yes, those you saw were probably the one received as a reward for the players who tested the event on test-live.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Nearly evry pet from Gildingvendor can be bought in shop like phoenix or priests.
    Eunuch was one of the plenty possible rewards from testings 4.2 on TL.

How do you claim the gilding pet reward, if you participated in the event on TL? I do not see one in my claims.

Interesting side note, you can now buy Tokens of Gliding from the item store. They come in the Hoard of Destiny boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Interesting side note, you can now buy Tokens of Gliding from the item store. They come in the Hoard of Destiny boxes.
    Meh. I think getting them out of quest/event/pvp/raid is more gratifying & satisfying but honetely since it's prely cosmetic stuff, I have no problem with seeing that in the shop.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tianma View Post
    How do you claim the gilding pet reward, if you participated in the event on TL? I do not see one in my claims.
    Should be in ur claims since patch 4.2 went life.
    U will just get it, if u where online @ 16/18/20/22:00 on TL in Khopshef during the Testing event.
    If u logged in between this times or logged out before, u dont got a reward.

So there is still no word how to get more gilding tokens?
    Two from the anniversary PvE quest and rest from the item store caches?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast