Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bloodshed events feedback

One more thing to add, i play lately with my pvp 5 hox (soon pvp 6) and if any class is not friendly for these events that is hox. In that solo event you stand no chance to win your archetype if there is any half decent necro or demo around.
    I can see any rogue being able to win, any soldier, any healer but between mages hox just dont stand chance.
    Maybe this is sign for long needed revamp.

Im not crying or anything, i dont mind dying and when im playing with friends i have loads of fun. Im sticking with hox but class really feels like unwanted child in events like this.

Reading post above I realised I play probably different game... there was quite LOT people on Fury at about 10 p.m. this evening. We were even fighting Law vs Law groups in some events.

My impressions is... what a great patch and PvP massacre

Btw HoX is absolute awesome class for such events and in Arena 1st three positions within mages got... HoX ofc
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Reading post above I realised I play probably different game... there was quite LOT people on Fury at about 10 p.m. this evening. We were even fighting Law vs Law groups in some events.

My impressions is... what a great patch and PvP massacre

Btw HoX is absolute awesome class for such events and in Arena 1st three positions within mages got... HoX ofc
    o.k mate if you say so. With competent demo and necro you dont stand chance. If you win than there were nobody good there.
    But than again i played only 2 arena events in both i was runner up. First i lost to a necro by pretty hefty difference. And the other arena event Mechano was first on his hox wtih 6 kils but there were no decent necro or demo around.

On Crom event in general provided good impression. We fought here for several hours with group of guildies and had non-stop pvp time.

A couple of things needed to be tweaked, the delays between events are too long atm, so waiting time is kinda meh and boring long-term wise. I think the frequency of events should increase during prime hours for an example, and decrease in night time, to make things more balanced. Kinda annoying when you have to wait like 1.12 hour between team based events.

Another a bit annoying thing was zerging, in start ppl went old school zerging way, i.e. Black Steel with their huge raids forces, but a bit later even they realised that its false strategy, so I think its eventual problem. Good thing about it, there been over hundred people in zone, so we basicly were able just change our location and find more suitable fight, since battles were going all over the map.

Ah also Chosen of Gulagh a bit broken, since the map is big so u basicly couldnt reach blessed guy in time. I think for this event should be dedicated zone as well as for Arenas (not necessary that little, could be bigger, but need restriction to avoid exploiting, like we had guy with buff going in lake to avoid dying). Also hopefully Team Arena sign-up will be reworked somehow, coz sometimes one side by far bigger than others numbers wise, besides you cant never end in one team if u have 2 groups in raid for an example, which is kinda ruining teamplay possibilties. There should be some wider content too ;o
    Last edited by Sarhal; 21st May 2014 at 23:13.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    like we had guy with buff going in lake to avoid dying
    all the water areas in cimmerian end need pirañas to eat those olympic swimmers.

was on a few hours after russian zerg and still had a great time in ce fighting frenchies with some guildies and randoms was less "zergy" and a lot more fun
    Last edited by -tomhet-; 21st May 2014 at 23:22.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Trath View Post
    Don't even waste your time going unless you are pvp 7 or higher you are just fodder to be killed by the geared out higher pvp leveled players. Being farmed is not my idea of fun pvp.
    im rocking my pvp t1 barb and guard, its awesome, plenty of fun to be had

You'r Barbs level is pvp 7 correct? And out runs assassin's and rangers. Yea,
    I can see why it's so fun for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Trath View Post
    You'r Barbs level is pvp 7 correct? And out runs assassin's and rangers. Yea,
    I can see why it's so fun for you.
    i wont lie, iv stacked a fair bit of kills today

tho id play my sin stuck on rage anyday :O

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    o.k mate if you say so. With competent demo and necro you dont stand chance. If you win than there were nobody good there.
    I was thinking quite oposite... how can necro win Arena easily if everyone is dying so quickly... and necro is not class with awesome burst, or am I mistaken?
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    One more thing to add, i play lately with my pvp 5 hox (soon pvp 6) and if any class is not friendly for these events that is hox. In that solo event you stand no chance to win your archetype if there is any half decent necro or demo around.
    I can see any rogue being able to win, any soldier, any healer but between mages hox just dont stand chance.
    Maybe this is sign for long needed revamp.

Im not crying or anything, i dont mind dying and when im playing with friends i have loads of fun. Im sticking with hox but class really feels like unwanted child in events like this.
    You can't dps the "chosen" too, If you do, you'll aoe everything around and they'll take revenge for those pillars and hfb.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast