Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: most important part of the pvp patch

Default most important part of the pvp patch

was left out. The class balance is WAY more important than anything else. During the pvp festival quests, it's nothing but who has the biggest zerg, aka who has the most soldiers. and healers. Period.

Minis are still either walls of soldiers, or walls of rangers.

Is there more to do now, or just the same stuff with a different face?

Before:

I went into minis before the patch, and saw terrible players, on high pvp level and geared soldiers, stand there and take ridiculous punishment, then walk away with top kill after rolling their face on the keyboards. Or necros playing hide and spellweave. Or rangers just having their computer turned on.

Now:

I go into minis and see terrible players, on high pvp level and geared soldiers, stand there and take ridiculous punishment, then walk away with top kill after rolling their face on the keyboards. Or necros playing hide and spellweave. Or rangers just having their computer turned on
    AND
    I go in the open world pvp quests, and see terrible players, on high pvp level and geared soldiers, stand there and take ridiculous punishment, then walk away with top kill after rolling their face on the keyboards. Or necros playing hide and spellweave. Or rangers just having their computer turned on.

I really, really, REALLY want AoC to do well, best mmorpg, and one of the best pvp geared games ever...

...but the most important part, class balance was left out. This should have been the biggest return to the game ever, but waited almost an hour to get into one mini, after getting outzerged by soldiers, to only see terrible players, on high pvp level and geared soldiers, stand there and take ridiculous punishment, then walk away with top kill after rolling their face on the keyboards. Or necros playing hide and spellweave. Or rangers just having their computer turned on...

You got your PvP content and what you do? Moar QQ...No wonder they dont wanna do PvP updates with such a nice and thankful PvP community :P
    Cirith clearly stated class balance stuff is not yet tweaked properly...so just...bah whatever.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

I see ranger, barbs but soldiers are something i dont see anymore, on us primetime few tanks

and few ru conqs but thats it
    The Law

@loaf of Evil Very beautiful and poetic message but I didn't really understand what you wanted to say. Who is receiving ridiculous punishment you or the bad overpowered players?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    @loaf of Evil Very beautiful and poetic message but I didn't really understand what you wanted to say. Who is receiving ridiculous punishment you or the bad overpowered players?
    I suspect the whole poing of this message is him showing off how good is he on his non OP class. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    stand there and take ridiculous punishment, then walk away with top kill after rolling their face on the keyboards.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

When i go into minis these days, i don't see those walls of soldiers.

Rangers, sure, hordes of them. But other classes seem to be present in rather balanced numbers.

As for this whining about classes balance, there's a new thread on testlive where Cirith invited players to post their concerns about every single feat of every single class and say what should be changed about those feats.

So if anyone is concerned about class balanced, right now is the right time to spend some constructive time on TL forums.

That being said, class balance is way more time consuming and delicate that the recent updates, and it makes sense FC is still working on it.
    Keep in mind there are 12 classes with large feat trees and many AA feats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post

So if anyone is concerned about class balanced, right now is the right time to spend some constructive time on TL forums.
    Could you please post a link?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    As for this whining about classes balance, there's a new thread on testlive where Cirith invited players to post their concerns about every single feat of every single class and say what should be changed about those feats.
    Watch out : he asked for 1 feat or AA that badly need change. Not wall of text of changes on entires trees that will unlikely happens. You have to select one skill being the least used/least useable currently, being in the PvP or PvE context

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Watch out : he asked for 1 feat or AA that badly need change. Not wall of text
    Yep. Poor Tomhet
    Emirri - Dark Templar

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=59452

Arf, now i read again what Cirith said, yes indeed he was asking for basically the one most useless feat for each class.

Whatever, i posted walls of text, i'm sure Cirth can pick and chose what seems to be the most relevant.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast