Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No +50% premium time this year ? :/

i was waiting for subscription discounts this time, i got one last year and the year before it...
    meh...

More and more people are just gone, more and more guilds are folding because of lack of interest. I do believe a really good subscription offer would help, but it needs to be good. I would really hope Funcom does something very soon because once folks start playing other games, they move on and rarely come back.

I'd annual sub right now if they put that ring on every character on account...or made a necklace that had the same sort of stats account wide.

Hoping for a new sub offer that I like: I changed to a monthly sub in hopes something would be open for the anniversary event.

-Worst community ever.
    -Lowest population ever.
    -The quality of the average player has never been worse.
    -Hopelessly broken PvP.
    -Lack of development in ANYTHING meaningful.
    -Terrible customer support.

Yeahhhhhh.... it's going to take more than some special offer to get people interested in this game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I'd annual sub right now if they put that ring on every character on account...or made a necklace that had the same sort of stats account wide.

Hoping for a new sub offer that I like: I changed to a monthly sub in hopes something would be open for the anniversary event.
    Hehe, I would probably buy the annual sub twice to get those different rings on all characters.

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    -Worst community ever.
    -Lowest population ever.
    -The quality of the average player has never been worse.
    -Hopelessly broken PvP.
    -Lack of development in ANYTHING meaningful.
    -Terrible customer support.

Yeahhhhhh.... it's going to take more than some special offer to get people interested in this game again.
    they should expand freemium model to increase population. Customer support is not bad, PvP players are a minority, so they should focus on pve constent development to get new players and ofc fix open pvp and improve graphic cos now looks shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by ossur View Post
    they should expand freemium model to increase population. Customer support is not bad, PvP players are a minority, so they should focus on pve constent development to get new players and ofc fix open pvp and improve graphic cos now looks shitty.
    graphics look shitty ? lol you seem to forget this is a mmo and graphics are still far above average . Just look on Everquest next which will be released soon
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12