Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Funcom for the love of all the gods in this world. Let us Sign up As a group!

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    no **** lol. we dont even group with people not in the guild, i dont get what he is on about.and yet i have faught this exact same person with 3-4 people vs 8-12.

yet.. our 4 is zerging.. lool
    On my first night back on fury, Carnage grouped with Zort, Ablex, and Hekkate, all not in guild, so that's not a true statement. In fact, I told guild members to stay out of zone to keep it even until you started to pick up the above randoms. Neither is the "invite the meat shield while we need them" tactic, like Carnage has always done just to disprove they are not grouping with non-members. Inviting temporary players who you have no intention of keeping much less inviting to a premade does not count.

Either way, post whatever Vires vid you have. I came to Fury only 2 weeks ago. Don't include me with what that history was. We have a new history we are writing and that does not include unwarranted zerg pvp. My vision for the guild is a group of players who want respectful competition and who will grow the pvp quality and quantity of Fury, while creating player driven content and friendly rivalries. We are putting a team in place now, more from Crom are coming every day for pvp content. I am reaching out to other guilds to organize pvp events, and am in earnest trying to do what I can to make Fury a place people want to come and enjoy pvp content.

What is Carnage doing? Blowing up global with childish nonsense and lies, and then come to the forums and lie some more, "we don't group with non-Carnage", LMAO, it happened the same night I transferred over. Then the next day, and so on. You all want pvp competition, but only when it's good for you. When you don't have the right 6 on, your not asking anyone, yet when you do and another group doesn't then here we go with the sh1t talk. Did you seriously think I was going to make a premade with several cloths vs. 2 guards, 2 shammys, a barb, and a ranger? Just lol. Any average pvper can see that's a terrible match up with just one cloth.

I want some rivalry, I want some competition, but honestly if you guys act like a bunch of tards rather than adults no one will bother with you, which is a shame since you all provide quality pvp content...It's going to be hard to convince some of the pvpers on Crom to come over and fight against you, not because of your skill level(s), but because no one wants to deal with your condescending BS, which is just toxic for the population.
    Last edited by Suctum; 26th May 2014 at 16:01.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    On my first night back on fury, Carnage grouped with Zort, Ablex, and Hekkate, all not in guild, so that's not a true statement. In fact, I told guild members to stay out of zone to keep it even until you started to pick up the above randoms. Neither is the "invite the meat shield while we need them" tactic, like Carnage has always done just to disprove they are not grouping with non-members. Inviting temporary players who you have no intention of keeping much less inviting to a premade does not count.

Either way, post whatever Vires vid you have. I came to Fury only 2 weeks ago. Don't include me with what that history was. We have a new history we are writing and that does not include unwarranted zerg pvp. My vision for the guild is a group of players who want respectful competition and who will grow the pvp quality and quantity of Fury, while creating player driven content and friendly rivalries. We are putting a team in place now, more from Crom are coming every day for pvp content. I am reaching out to other guilds to organize pvp events, and am in earnest trying to do what I can to make Fury a place people want to come and enjoy pvp content.

What is Carnage doing? Blowing up global with childish nonsense and lies, and then come to the forums and lie some more, "we don't group with non-Carnage", LMAO, it happened the same night I transferred over. Then the next day, and so on. You all want pvp competition, but only when it's good for you. When you don't have the right 6 on, your not asking anyone, yet when you do and another group doesn't then here we go with the sh1t talk. Did you seriously think I was going to make a premade with several cloths vs. 2 guards, 2 shammys, a barb, and a ranger? Just lol. Any average pvper can see that's a terrible match up with just one cloth.

I want some rivalry, I want some competition, but honestly if you guys act like a bunch of tards rather than adults no one will bother with you, which is a shame since you all provide quality pvp content...It's going to be hard to convince some of the pvpers on Crom to come over and fight against you, not because of your skill level(s), but because no one wants to deal with your condescending BS, which is just toxic for the population.
    Here we go again, the night you transferred here we had 2-3 of us online vs about what 6 of you at wildlands? It only makes sense we invite those 3 plus they were all part of the guild in some way. Bilqius was in carnage before, Zortt was in US I believe and ablex was in the guild before I changed the name to carnage he just got kicked.

IF you acknoweladge you've only been here for 2 week then you shouldn't be on the forums yapping your mouth about us and perhaps find out more about your own guild.

As for premades, we've asked every night atleast when I am online as spaartan is muted.

You clearly bitched out on the premade and made excuse that you are a clothy and a demo. You kidding right? Maybe go ask anatu how to play a demo in premade.

Demo/necro are crucial in premade. Hox/Sin also can be VERY effective with the right team make up.

If you want competition, I suggest you shut up, start scouting out players who you think can compete in a premade, whether its in your guild or other guild. Find them make friends, practice and sign up premade. Simple as that anything else its just pure excuses.

Whatever the thread was about in the beginning it seems to me that is no longer the topic and thread is closed.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567