Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Funcom for the love of all the gods in this world. Let us Sign up As a group!

Default Funcom for the love of all the gods in this world. Let us Sign up As a group!

Seriously haven't anyone noticed how players have changed with the "PUG" System in the last 2 years?

The skill level has gone down drastically, no one wants competition. Everything is determined by "LUCK" You can be the greatest player in the world, but the system will randomly put you on a bad team and you can do NOTHING about it. Its all LUCK based.

Havent you people had enough of this PUG mini? It isn't helping ANYONE but the "lucky" ones who get on good team.

Just to list out few things PUG has brought us.

You have players that are Pure "flag bots" or "objective bots" Who tunnel vision to purely just flags and objective. This player usually will run off by themselves and avoid pvp much as possible just for the sake of flags. Usually this the type of player causing the rest of the team to be down 1.

Then you have the "KD whore" These are the players who sits in stealth entire match, never stick with group and would only come out stealth to get a kill. "Talir, Kozak, rangers etc" They'd instantly leave mini before their death. (Heads up this is the definition of KD whore, chasing kills is NOT it)

Follow up by the player that Quits the match or sits in stealth because he/she is not satisfied or sees no hope of winning. Usually this happens after opponent team Captures 1 flag. This player(s) will cry and moan about no team work and sit out entire match because he/she cannot get a mini game token.

After all of that,
    The rest of the team, you have ZERO communication and absolutely ZERO team play. No Focus targets, No CC for teammates, No basic concept of group pvp. WHY? None of these people have ever played in organized pvp or competitively. There is no reason to communicate, to get better, to focus targets, to cc for teammates. There is no MOTIVE, All they had to do is "Sit in stealth, leave match and wait for the Luck of the draw that puts them In the winning team"

Honestly majority of players signing up to mini game did not do it for "PVP" they are doing it for the tokens, the gear. It is understandable that a fresh pvp 1 wants to focus on objective so he/she can get geared up to compete ( This is purely funcom's fault) But what about the pvp 5+ players who PURELY focus on flags/objectives? They leave their teammates out in the dust and just being completely uselsss, most of the time these are the players that gets a team farmed on the pad.

Funcom Let us Sign up with friends. PUG mini is actually killing the pvp. IT is NOT working at all. Everything is luck based. It makes no god damn sense to not be allowed to pvp with your friends. THis is the ONLY multiplayer game that does not allow you to paly with your friends.

(OH BUT YOU HAVE OPEN WORLD PVP)
    Open world pvp you say? Look how that turned out for Wildlands. Majority of players stands by the guards, lowbies trying their best to give you murder points. And 90% the time is a lag fest why? Because funcom down graded their server so bad it no longer can handle even the slightest surge in mass pvp.

Open world is nearly out of the question, you'd need an absolutely beast machine just to run open world at a stable frame.

I remember back in 2008, I had an 8800gt and a dual core, I was able to run the game at medium-high setting and pvp FINE with 40+ latency IN MASS pvp.

Why 6 years later Im now with GTX 770, 4770 3.5Ghz i7 cpu And im getting 20fps in LOW settings in wildlands when there are more than 5 players...

Come on FC you can do better than that.

But in the end, let us sign up with friends. I am sure majority of pvpers would want this too.

When you say "let us sign up us a group" do you mean "force people to fight against us and be ganked"? If you want to play with your friends you can do it. It's called premade I think.

I sign with friend to pug minis and if we are in the same team we have fun playing together and if we are in different teams we have fun playing against each other... IF you group with enough friends you will play alone few times.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 20th May 2014 at 07:59.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    When you say "let us sign up us a group" do you mean "force people to fight against us and be ganked"? If you want to play with your friends you can do it. It's called premade I think.

I sign with friend to pug minis and if we are in the same team we have fun playing together and if we are in different teams we have fun playing against each other... IF you group with enough friends you will play alone few times.
    Problem is no one wants to premade because people rather take the easy way out idk how you cannot see that. OH wait you're PVE troll

I want to sign up with friends too, but not for the same reason as the OP wants. I don't need to shamelessly farm the rez pad to get kills, nor do I need to chase pvp 1s around either. (not saying he does but many of his "friends" will and do)

I would enjoy fighting group vs. group, but some people want to only do it on their terms. I was invited to form a premade vs. 2 tanks, a barb, a ranger, and 2 shammys. Why would I want to premade on a cloth under those conditions? Of course I would rather bring my guard, which is still on Crom.

My point is full group sign ups at this point is unwarranted. It needs to be limited to 2-3 man teams rather than a full 6. It has been so long that only a handful of players have been around since real actual "competitive pvp" has happened that newer players, even decent ones, would have no clue what to do vs. that level of competition, or have any idea how important your "make up" is to winning.

Most pvpers want group sign ups to enjoy playing with their friends and bring a higher level of group competition to minis. Others want to do it so they can premade when they want, it doesn't matter if there are other groups to premade with or not. It needs to be met half way with 2-3 man group sign ups, as everyone, especially with EU and Aussie time zones, is going to be able to make perfect groups with the time zones being so different. Especially on Fury where most players are EU.

Later on, if the 2-3 man sign ups work well, they can go full 6 man teams. In fact they should once t4 gear is released and people start making actual teams rather than just 1 or 2 guilds.
    Last edited by Suctum; 20th May 2014 at 10:38.
    Doomsayer 2008

@ spaart
    I agree pug system is a fail system but why is it there?
    Well I think funcom put this random vs random system so everyone has a fair chance of TOKEN!!!!

Oh and about your list (Just to list out few things PUG has brought us)
    Would like to add!!

- The kind of player that DOES play the map objectives but the other team members are just going for kills

- The solider that has no interest in wining the match (will not take a flag) yesterday i saw afew times a guardian similar name to yours from carnage that had no interest what so ever in taking flag and he was the only solider on the team... maybe he had his reasons maybe he try befor in other matches and got no support! maybe cause he pvp10 had no interest in winning match token! maybe he just wanted kills on the board! who knows

- The players that sign mini game read the objectives on how to win said match BUT don't play the objectives

-The players that disagree on how a mini match should be played! play objective or play who name top on kill board at end!

I hate the random system lots of other pvpers hate the random system
    but for some reason (maybe the above) funcom seem to like it!
    Its a lotto based on luck it takes OVER 1 hour of retarded pugs until a good match happens!!
    The system does not cater to pvpers at all!! its for casual players that do pvp on the side

Allowing a 6 player premade into this system will also be a fail
    because the leavers and afkers will reach all time high!!! (it will also be a nightmare for new players
    Its been posted many times 2 player sigh ups into the pug system would be better

Apart from pvp content and grind there has been 3 big problems with aoc pvp

-sieges (funcom did answer saying basically sieges are a bottomless pit of resources one that they don't have the time or resources to fix atm)

- pvp gear/pve gear (finally funcom have fixed this took afew years!)

- Pug mini games (in all these years i not seen a direct response to this from funcom)

@funcom This random vs random mini game system don't work for pvpers change it!

Make a change on the pvp servers and see how it goes (2 player sign ups) keep crom as the casual random vs random system but make a change on pvp servers!
    WE DONT WANT RANDOM LUCK BASED PVP MINI GAMES ON PVP SERVERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I want to sign up with friends too, but not for the same reason as the OP wants. I don't need to shamelessly farm the rez pad to get kills, nor do I need to chase pvp 1s around either. (not saying he does but many of his "friends" will and do)

I would enjoy fighting group vs. group, but some people want to only do it on their terms. I was invited to form a premade vs. 2 tanks, a barb, a ranger, and 2 shammys. Why would I want to premade on a cloth under those conditions? Of course I would rather bring my guard, which is still on Crom.

My point is full group sign ups at this point is unwarranted. It needs to be limited to 2-3 man teams rather than a full 6. It has been so long that only a handful of players have been around since real actual "competitive pvp" has happened that newer players, even decent ones, would have no clue what to do vs. that level of competition, or have any idea how important your "make up" is to winning.

Most pvpers want group sign ups to enjoy playing with their friends and bring a higher level of group competition to minis. Others want to do it so they can premade when they want, it doesn't matter if there are other groups to premade with or not. It needs to be met half way with 2-3 man group sign ups, as everyone, especially with EU and Aussie time zones, is going to be able to make perfect groups with the time zones being so different. Especially on Fury where most players are EU.

Later on, if the 2-3 man sign ups work well, they can go full 6 man teams. In fact they should once t4 gear is released and people start making actual teams rather than just 1 or 2 guilds.
    I pretty much agree with that
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    Problem is no one wants to premade because people rather take the easy way out idk how you cannot see that. OH wait you're PVE troll
    I don't know you because you don't tell us in your signature which are your characters or in what server you are playing. But If people want to "take the easy way" I sure you are nobody to decide for them.

You can call me troll all you want(maybe I am) but if Funcom let you team up with your friends against 6 random people without voice chat it's not going to be fun either. Or maybe a real player like you is only looking for a gank fest?
    If you are not asking for a group of 6 organized players with voice against 6 random punch bags your are talking about premades.

Someone suggested in the testlive forum let people sign up in couples. This idea it seams more reasonable to me.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 20th May 2014 at 10:49.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Nice...being a PVE player for the most part makes you a PVE troll? Must be PvPtard way of thinking.
    Because it was the PvEers that got mini games changed in the first place by raging and crying on the forums because they fear competition and fairness.

PvEers don't actually play the game, they farm, grind and abuse it... and getting mini games changed the way they did was for the sole purpose of removing competition to make it easier for them to grind minis for prowess points and tokens.

Yeah, PvEers are huge trolls

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast