Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Funcom for the love of all the gods in this world. Let us Sign up As a group!

premades used to happen all the time BEFORE they put toury made in. then, none happened.

why? Because people formed premades to try and beat the premade team that was winning. It CREATED content.

no one premades at all now and its stupid :/

let us group again so that content happens. The gear gap is not an issue at all anymore so i do not see any reason why we can't group with friends again and make our own content.

Why is it ok by funcom for people to get 20 ppl to fight 6 in the world, but not ok for 6 mates to want a fair 6v6 in a mini??

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    Until the day mobs start leaving the dungeons because an organized group of players farm them every week this simile won't be correct. Until that day comparing PVE raids/6men with 6men for minis doesn't make sense.

But you just gave me an idea maybe people who want to play together could do the same thing PVE players have done for years. Go to global chat and ask for another group to pramade against.
    aww come off it. EVERY SINGLE MINI people on fury leave, as soon as the team is losing, at least 2 leave and 2 go in hide.

and thats in pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nightshadow- View Post
    What do you think people will do when they're on a pug team, most likely unbalanced, and they see that they're up against 6 carnage players with great balance? If they're the same type of people you described in your post, then they're going to quit the match before it even starts or refuse to leave the pad in the first place and wait for you to roll them and end the game. IMO it will be WORSE than the current PUG minis. Major PvP guilds will get full premades and roll the other, most likely, PUG team. I agree with Suctum that it could work if it was limited to signing with 2-3 team members, but you will still get the KD and token whores sitting out the match when they decide before the game even starts that it's not worth their effort to fight.

EDIT: If your main goal is to increase the amount of PvP in the game then I don't think allowing full premades again will cut it. If, however, you simply want to enjoy playing with guildies and friends again then that's fine, but understand that it might come at a cost of lower amounts of PvP overall.
    the stat of mini games atm with all the people in hide/leaving the second they are losing.. i really dont see how premades will make it worse. At least it would make content. More minis would happen if you could sign with mates, premades would be formed to try beat the other premade etc.

The feature was removed because pvp 5s could kill pvp 1 easy. The gear gap is now no issue at all so the reason it was removed is no longer relevant.

pug minis is very very good!!!!
    live with this and dont want thinks that made pvp very bad like "friends".if you want friends go premade is simple like that -
    2 thinks:
    -first-i remember 4-5 years ago when minis was with "friends"most minis and when i say most it was about 95%finish with 1 player in other rezpad and the "friends"farm minis again and again...very sad times ...
    -sekond-there is aplayer magnifisul sorry i dont remember hes name he play with white hits when we are together in team sometimes he win sometimes he dont,,,,this guy use white hits but i dont mind have him in my team is a game for all until he learn or if he never learn this guy have fun...i dont want "friends"farm again and again players like him ....

so go premade and dont want thinks that are very sad and bad for pvp...the kommunity is no so mature and it will never be so pug minis is the best and premade for the "friends"

one last think :if there is something that is need in pvp this is ballanse in teams:1healer in everyteam 1 soldier 1 rogue ,,et..but with the population we have now is hard maby in the future .if the game goes like this with great updates the last year and with support from players maby we make it hupent .

sorry for my english and my keyboard is little broken so i must write little wiard to avoid the broken buttons..
    guild FAT GOATS
    ::: Server Crom
    ::: Main Chars:
    - nikkoss (GUARDIAN)pvp10
    - TAMPLAS (CONQUEROR)pvp3
    - polarbear(bs)pvp3
    - Strikke (Assa)pvp6
    - papanikos (POM)pvp2
    - Sweet (Tos)pvp2
    - Killbo (Barb)pvp5
    - grfury(Demo)pvp5
    - nickoss (DT)pvp6
    - sfaliara (ranger)pvp4
    - Lun (Hox)pvp3
    - Lin(Nek)pvp2

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I want to sign up with friends too, but not for the same reason as the OP wants. I don't need to shamelessly farm the rez pad to get kills, nor do I need to chase pvp 1s around either. (not saying he does but many of his "friends" will and do)

I would enjoy fighting group vs. group, but some people want to only do it on their terms. I was invited to form a premade vs. 2 tanks, a barb, a ranger, and 2 shammys. Why would I want to premade on a cloth under those conditions? Of course I would rather bring my guard, which is still on Crom.

My point is full group sign ups at this point is unwarranted. It needs to be limited to 2-3 man teams rather than a full 6. It has been so long that only a handful of players have been around since real actual "competitive pvp" has happened that newer players, even decent ones, would have no clue what to do vs. that level of competition, or have any idea how important your "make up" is to winning.

Most pvpers want group sign ups to enjoy playing with their friends and bring a higher level of group competition to minis. Others want to do it so they can premade when they want, it doesn't matter if there are other groups to premade with or not. It needs to be met half way with 2-3 man group sign ups, as everyone, especially with EU and Aussie time zones, is going to be able to make perfect groups with the time zones being so different. Especially on Fury where most players are EU.

Later on, if the 2-3 man sign ups work well, they can go full 6 man teams. In fact they should once t4 gear is released and people start making actual teams rather than just 1 or 2 guilds.
    huh?

i find it interesting that you are against a 6v6 and yet your guild is happy to fight 6v1 10v3 12 v 4 etc in world pvp. if you think 12v4 is fair why is 6 mates signed up not considered fair?

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    huh?

i find it interesting that you are against a 6v6 and yet your guild is happy to fight 6v1 10v3 12 v 4 etc in world pvp. if you think 12v4 is fair why is 6 mates signed up not considered fair?

You are arguing open world (zerg wins) vs minigame (6 vs 6)..

Apples to oranges...

they should make all pve instances/raids pugs too, not fair on people who can never get in a group.

i want to do t4 but can never gt in, guess funcom will have to make it pug only so its fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    You are arguing open world (zerg wins) vs minigame (6 vs 6)..

Apples to oranges...
    Geldour is talking about fairness, he's not making a comparison.

Suctum is accusing the OP of wanting to "shamelessly farm" kills in an unfair situation, exactly the the type of thing his own guild is guilty of doing. Geldour was just pointing out the hypocrisy in Suctum's opinion.

There is no reasonable argument that can made to defend the status-quo of minis.

The debate is over, it's time to bring back grouping.
    Last edited by -Syd-; 21st May 2014 at 22:18.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nightshadow- View Post
    What do you think people will do when they're on a pug team, most likely unbalanced, and they see that they're up against 6 carnage players with great balance? If they're the same type of people you described in your post, then they're going to quit the match before it even starts or refuse to leave the pad in the first place and wait for you to roll them and end the game. IMO it will be WORSE than the current PUG minis. Major PvP guilds will get full premades and roll the other, most likely, PUG team. I agree with Suctum that it could work if it was limited to signing with 2-3 team members, but you will still get the KD and token whores sitting out the match when they decide before the game even starts that it's not worth their effort to fight.

EDIT: If your main goal is to increase the amount of PvP in the game then I don't think allowing full premades again will cut it. If, however, you simply want to enjoy playing with guildies and friends again then that's fine, but understand that it might come at a cost of lower amounts of PvP overall.
    That's the dumbest reply I've heard.

You people have this way of thinking if we're allowed to sign up with friends, ME and my 5 are the only people that will sign up together. NO other player in this game will EVER sign up with their friends. AND WE will be online 24/7....

The system worked before, the best 6 group dominated and the majority are forced to play better, get better and make friends to compete. That's how people improve and get better.

You also are assuming theres going to be 6 of us online at any given time with our mains and only mains. We usually have 2-3 online and we play our alts.

Honestly stop being afraid of competition. Your argument dosnt add up when open world is exactly the same thing where people who do not group up gets zerged anyway. How do you think that helps pvp? 5vs 12 2v4 1v3 etc..

Still what Nightshadow described was exactly what happened during the premade era. Getting a "pug" premade vs premade was really rare...and when the premade behaved badly, of course people stopped signing minis or fighting them.

And open world...how successfull was this concept to keep premades vs pugs fighting in Bori or other zones like white sands?

Imo, nothing speaks against trying it out again like it was or modified (the 2-3 friends version) by replacing the tournament queue though.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast