Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PVP questions.

Default PVP questions.

Hi, I've just started to do minis. And I have some questions:

I'm using this build I've got in this forum:
    11866afc668a166d5266b5d66906669d06978466a3066c242f 05c2f0c02f1ec2f3de2f24e2f1852f2b22f5d02f4422f5082f 7c42f3782f6362f4a42f6992f9552f9bc2f1242f88c

1)But I'm not sure if which are the spells I should spam. I'm usullay use immortal warth followed for all the smites and searing eyes I can cast.
    2)I'm using Scarlet circle gear + t3 necro dagger and+t4 pom tali. When I reach pvplvl 2 Should I start buying the pvp t1 gear or this one is better?
    3)AM I supposed to be in the middle of the fight or should I be allways at the back?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    1)But I'm not sure if which are the spells I should spam.
    Spam fear and other CC's.

2)I'm using Scarlet circle gear + t3 necro dagger and+t4 pom tali. When I reach pvplvl 2 Should I start buying the pvp t1 gear or this one is better?
    Yes. T1 very nice after revamp.

3)AM I supposed to be in the middle of the fight or should I be allways at the back?
    Depends gear/AA. Of course healer should go forward to support melles. But you need pvp gear and wards from AA to survive. In SC you would be melted in a second.

Always keep an eye on your team mates hp, make sure to put them heals on there
    A very hated play style for pom = burst and move. It's important not to be a sitting target

thanks for answering.

I have a doubt about spamming CCs. Is it not better save them? I worried to use them when is not the right moment and when they are needed the enemy is immune and kick somebody ass.

Another noob question. If I stun a player he will be immune to only stuns or to all CCs. I mean are the immunity to fear, stun, snare and knockback the same? I ask this because I alwyas though they aren't but I've noticed that when I can't use fear on someon normally a can't use stun either.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 20th May 2014 at 12:38.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

Another noob question. If I stun a player he will be immune to only stuns or to all CCs. I mean are the immunity to fear, stun, snare and knockback the same? I ask this because I alwyas though they aren't but I've noticed that when I can't use fear on someon normally a can't use stun either.
    You have two categories of CC the major ones and the Minor ones who today only count snares and hox interupt. Each kind of CC has his own immunity (you can see them above ennemies health barre).

When you use a major CC, the player gets an immunity for from 20sec to 60sec immunity to that CC plus a global immunity to major CC that last from the moment you CCed your target till 3seconds after he has been released from the CC.
    So for example if you stun a player. He will automaticly get a 40sec immunity to stun plus a 7sec immunity to all CC (assuming pom stun last 4secondes).

However when a player has major cc immunity buff. You can still use the minor immunity ones (the snare for pom).

I'll just do the pom CCs
    See on this pic:http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/09/00/95/68/vehl_p10.png
    Liilynn recently got KBed. The white icone is the KB immunity. And the red hand print buff is the Global CC immunity buff.
    Stun immunity (blue icone): http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/09/00/95/68/tisane10.png
    Snare immunity (black one with the white spiral) http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/09/00/95/68/vehl_p11.png
    Last edited by Chaman-bourru; 20th May 2014 at 13:07.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

thanks for your explanation about CCs and taking the time to link the pictures.

Isn't root a minor cc too, since you can root people that are feared ?
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Isn't root a minor cc too, since you can root people that are feared ?
    It use to be a minor CC like the silence one. But it's not anymore though their are some bugs alowing some specefic CC to go through even though they theoreticly shouldn't.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

thanks for answering.

I have a doubt about spamming CCs. Is it not better save them? I worried to use them when is not the right moment and when they are needed the enemy is immune and kick somebody ass.
    spamming cc usual works in pugs cuz people are less organized, but as healer I usual cc ppl that hits low hp or on flag carrier.

also f.ex. if you fear a player and he breaks it then he dosnt get immunity so anyone can fear him again.
    Last edited by Mogsters; 29th May 2014 at 12:48.
    Kinaputten

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast