Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Problem with afkers in minigames

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I am personally afraid that "vote kick" would be used against those pvp lvl 1-2 on your team in a hope that kicking them will result in higher lvl player taking their spot.
    +1.I've started playing minis with my pom 3 days ago for the first and my group called me retarded and thinks alike more than 20 times I think that if they could they would kick me out.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Back on the topic, I am against the vote kick. I would be more for a vote giveup for the team.
    Last edited by Melcom; 20th May 2014 at 09:47. Reason: remove moderated material

vote kick would be used to get rid of unwanted persons, and by unwanted i don't mean people who go afk etc but people from rival guilds, global loudmouths, personal enemies and so on. basically just plain abuse of the system.

unlike in FPS games where vote kick is used to remove obvious cheaters/hackers or people doing stupid things.

aoc community is so widely rotten and ingrown that its just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    vote kick would be used to get rid of unwanted persons, and by unwanted i don't mean people who go afk etc but people from rival guilds, global loudmouths, personal enemies and so on. basically just plain abuse of the system.

unlike in FPS games where vote kick is used to remove obvious cheaters/hackers or people doing stupid things.

This^ I wish I could say more but my post would just be removed again.

What if 2 people are playing, and 4 are hiding?
    There must be some solution to that too to kick the four out.
    Maybe an active GM!
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post

Your last sentence, the PVP side, yeah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12