Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Today AOC is 6 years old today!

Default All the best for Funcom

Thx for awesome 6 years!
    I wish to you lots of genius game ideas and lots of money to make them real

I haven't been around here for a while and what do I see? PvP patch, one I was waiting for years. I guess I'm gonna log in for a couple hours, because I still love AoC <3

Happy anniversary!

Default I have tried them all but....

I still come back to AOC cause nothing out there touches it.

Thanks to all the AOC team for keeping the game going and still improving it.

Quote Originally Posted by elgol46 View Post
    Thanks to all the AOC team for keeping the game going and still improving it.
    there has not been any improvements since last t4 bosses were released. and that was.. two years ago?

awesome, happy birthday Conan!! Still best MMO out there, on to the next 6 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    there has not been any improvements since last t4 bosses were released. and that was.. two years ago?
    If all you do is log on to raid, then log off, sure. Other stuff has been added, and changes made though.

(There's always someone who just can't wait to put the boot in, isn't there? )

On a more positive note, congrats on 6 years! Still loving the game, and despite various other MMO's coming along, none have pulled me away for long.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

There must be some kind of award for managing to make the best mmo and most annoying mmo on the planet in one bundle.

That new birthday quest, got to Strom last night, died, went to my bed and today I'm back in Tarantia. I lost the will to live when I found I'd have to go through it all again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    There must be some kind of award for managing to make the best mmo and most annoying mmo on the planet in one bundle.

That new birthday quest, got to Strom last night, died, went to my bed and today I'm back in Tarantia. I lost the will to live when I found I'd have to go through it all again.
    I agree this is quite annoying to have start from the Old Tarantia with Tortage and Acheronian ruins full of mobs again.

I lost connection during Strom fight and after relog all progression lost and complete instance reseted.
    Last edited by elsunga; 21st May 2014 at 13:55.

You did not pick up any rez pads inside? I had the choice of 3 I believe.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    You did not pick up any rez pads inside? I had the choice of 3 I believe.
    Yes. But after relog I was back in Old Tarantia docks. It looks like Tortage/Acheronian Ruins are one instance reseted after you leave it. In my opinion not so good decision. I dont want to whin. It was not easy to get to Strom and I was happy when I succeeded. But fact that after every failed try to defeat Strom I will have to make this way complete again is not about fun. It is just annoying.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast