Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bloodshed events feedback

Default bloodshed events feedback

-no clue which event is next and when

-no clue how you are progressing during an event (other than maybe quest updates)

-when logging on, there is very little indicator that the events are ongoing, and where they happen(vets that havent played in a long time wont suspect these whatsoever) bloodshed event icon over health bar should at least give some basics.

-''Hekkate has won the Arena of Death : Pashtun for the Rogue Archetype with 4 points, 2nd is Bowless with 4 points ''

what determined the winner here, how can we know. as a lesser geared toon i feel robbed!

-bloodshed event icon removes murder icon

-cap flag event: how does someone know teh location after location is told

-guilds could be disabled for the event, being part of a big guild in gullah is an advantage
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 21st May 2014 at 16:29.

You need to check onscreen messages to know what is happening.

And guards need to be removed we've had a chosen of gullah hiding in the middle of the guards. Kills the point of the game
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Should make zone guard and murder points free. Getting raped by guards or grinding pve quests at kesh is not my idea of pvp..

Think he got the 4th kill before you did, that's why he's first, but I'm just guessing.

Yeah same happened to us about the "become world boss event".
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

well he is a ranger, of course he gets the first kill, u know..range advantage

fury: the time i logged, there were 12 players in khopshef, 6 were in group , 4 were afk somewhere, and then u just group up with the one who is playing to fight 2vs 6 for half an hour, meh. while fighting outside the arena, preferebly they just respad farming becouse: who gives a **** about pvp or the events.

crom:enter a zone were u first encounter 2/3 raids of russians not wanting to hit eachother. then an event starts: nobody knows were it is. followed by trying to get a group together and try and fight what u see. but again, **** events becouse you either cant get to it or simply unknown were it is in cimerian end.

both realy bad experiences, together it was quit badly implemented, with bugs im the events, and just zerging.

i tought mini's were horrible.

wish i had time to play on fury when there are more people online, hope its better then
    Last edited by Pimmz; 21st May 2014 at 19:06.

Don't even waste your time going unless you are pvp 7 or higher you are just fodder to be killed by the geared out higher pvp leveled players. Being farmed is not my idea of fun pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    wish i had time to play on fury when there are more people online, hope its better then
    there is no time "when more people are online" on prime time there are 70-80 lvl 80s online .
    and if there are some people in the event zone it are only carnage and free ciy zergs that kill anyone around them
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    crom:enter a zone were u first encounter 2/3 raids of russians not wanting to hit eachother. then an event starts: nobody knows were it is. followed by trying to get a group together and try and fight what u see. but again, **** events becouse you either cant get to it or simply unknown were it is in cimerian end.
    its not cimmerian end anymore its crimea end lol
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast