Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ninjas in latest patch

Default Ninjas in latest patch

Please use this thread to write down, what changes not included in the patch notes you found so far.

Call of Jhebbal Sag Quest:
    Winning displays 1 token icon now, but you still gain 3. They just stack now [edited].

Skulking:
    When a rogue is in stealth, he/she is unaffected by aoe combos and spells now. Making him/her spotable only through self actions or perception. (tried with a rogue and confirmed tests with repulse, hox aoe, bs auras and sins death whirlwind combos)
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 16th May 2014 at 14:53.

Can someone check on that stealth update? If it's only rogues or all classes and if it's actually true? Coming from a rogue, I don't know if that is a wise change. The only way I could see that being okay is that Flesh to Worms spread by teammates wouldn't be as annoying if it didn't pop me out of stealth. Otherwise, I know a lot of mages that rely on spell damage to keep hiding rogues away. This could bring that way out of balance.

They buffed the mastery on the item shop ring: Dagon's band of the Augmented. Added another 50%.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I can see people energy again \o/
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Playfields has only 1 instance, when zoning there is no choice for normal or epic instance.

At least on Crom, winning Jebbhal Sag still grants 4 tokens (3 for victory + 1).

They only changed the way tokens appear on screen: not
    3 aligned in a row, but a single token icon with a small number 3 in the bottom right (so same as other loot items).
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Am not 100% sure it is a ninja from latest patch, but there is a new resspad now in khopshef pashtun.

Probably the one they added on TL for the arena event.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Playfields has only 1 instance, when zoning there is no choice for normal or epic instance.
    I've still got the option to join the epic instances (tested with Kopshef and Keshatta).
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    I've still got the option to join the epic instances (tested with Kopshef and Keshatta).
    Did you try on fury ?
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast