Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 4.2 feedback

Quote Originally Posted by trusted31 View Post
    If we remove murder points whats to stop 80 from ganking level 25s leveling up ?? there is none. Murder points are fine, guards need gone
    People finding it fun to kill lowbies are rather rare. Most people will eventually one shot them once and move on because it's rather useless. The zones will rotate from now on so removing temporarily the murder points for a day now and then isn't all that problematique especially since once your out of Tesso the players become scarce.

Personnally i'm rather fond of the idea of making, for the during of the events, each zone a guard free / murder point free zone. "Chaos has spread across Conall's Valley. Right and wrong blur in. The Law is powerless." And in exchange, especially for lowbies, grant them a nice XP bonus if they still decide to go play in the zone or some vanity stuff if they manage during that day to accomplish X number of quests there.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by trusted31 View Post
    If we remove murder points whats to stop 80 from ganking level 25s leveling up ?? there is none. Murder points are fine, guards need gone
    we mean just make it so you can not get murder points IN THAT ZONE when the pvp event is on, there are plenty of other areas where people can lvl up.

A simple message on the screen saying " are you sure you want to enter Wild lands during the pvp event period" would let the person know if it was safe to do so.

None of us want to or mean to kill lowbies, but they tend to get in the way during fights and they die from aoe damage that is not intended for them.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    we mean just make it so you can not get murder points IN THAT ZONE when the pvp event is on, there are plenty of other areas where people can lvl up.

A simple message on the screen saying " are you sure you want to enter Wild lands during the pvp event period" would let the person know if it was safe to do so.

None of us want to or mean to kill lowbies, but they tend to get in the way during fights and they die from aoe damage that is not intended for them.
    I truly understand what you mean i do it would be great if they can do that maybe if they marge the server into one and make two instance Pve and PvP with that warning

GENERAL
    The active PvP Daily location now provides all players with a buff which will block criminal/murder status.
    All daily quests now have shorter time limits for completion and shorter cooldowns, this is to prevent players who fail them due to time limitations from being unfairly punished at the same time the following day.
    Guards will no longer come to player's aid during the Pictish Festival of Bloodshed (daily or festival week) in the festival location.
    Players below level 80 will receive PvE XP boosts in the festival location.
    The Blood Begets Blood quest now provides team credit.
    The Blood Begets Blood quest now has 3 tiers. The first tier has been lowered to only 5 kills to be more achievable to casual players. The second tier remains the same, but with slightly lower rewards. The third tier requires 40kills.
    The bounty hunter quest now has improved logic for lower level characters and will always pick a target within 8 levels of the character. Level 80 characters will always receive level 80 targets.

THEY LISTENED!!!!!!!!!

Thank you funcom

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    GENERAL
    The active PvP Daily location now provides all players with a buff which will block criminal/murder status.
    All daily quests now have shorter time limits for completion and shorter cooldowns, this is to prevent players who fail them due to time limitations from being unfairly punished at the same time the following day.
    Guards will no longer come to player's aid during the Pictish Festival of Bloodshed (daily or festival week) in the festival location.
    Players below level 80 will receive PvE XP boosts in the festival location.
    The Blood Begets Blood quest now provides team credit.
    The Blood Begets Blood quest now has 3 tiers. The first tier has been lowered to only 5 kills to be more achievable to casual players. The second tier remains the same, but with slightly lower rewards. The third tier requires 40kills.
    The bounty hunter quest now has improved logic for lower level characters and will always pick a target within 8 levels of the character. Level 80 characters will always receive level 80 targets.

THEY LISTENED!!!!!!!!!

Thank you funcom
    Friggen awesome!!! Okay, I now want to transfer back to Fury!! Any good US PvP guilds on Fury?

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    Friggen awesome!!! Okay, I now want to transfer back to Fury!! Any good US PvP guilds on Fury?
    for US: vires, carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    yeah its awesome but the population is so low!! right now Saturday 7pm GMT there are 13 lvl80 in the event zone 13!!!!!
    (yes I know its Saturday night I myself don't normally play Saturday night,, There are no massive numbers online for a MMO even in prime time week days! Anyone who says other wise is lie

Funcom are at last doing some things right for pvp but the population is a real problem on fury
    Why are PvPers on the PvE server
    we need another round of free transfers to try boost fury pop
    or 1 single server

just transferred a bunch of chars to crom, fury was unplayble and boring the last weeks. fury, we had a good run.

well, Im having fun all the time, even when there are just 2 or 3 groups in zone. I was never fan of huge zergs

Fights are still on, only that flag holding event is kinda bad when there are only a few peeps around.

About crom, I dont miss russian zergs at all, so Im glad they are not on fury anymore

in the end, i dislike carnage more than the russians.
    in the evening fury is playable, but during the day (before diner) i encountered 8 people in pvp zone, 6 of them in group. they realy had allot of fun farming the same guy. they made it look like they were russian, but on a smaller scale.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456