Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 4.2 feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Maybe people will understand better once the Events start rolling? Forcing people elsewhere.
    I think when people will get use to playing in groupe again it will be better. At the moment it's still pretty pugish.

@ Bendow,
    How did you manage to get inside the city in the first place ?! Didn't you have 600 murder points like the rest of us ?!! Slacker !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I'll repost this here:

Just a bit of feedback from the open world quests:

After 2 days we we're able to get fairly large and small group fights whenever we wanted and some lasted for hours. In that sense, the quests were a success but here's what id change:

1. The 10/15 kill quests should be group wide kills, can up the amount of kills neccesary.
    2. Maybe add a group based quest to heal X amount or take X amount of damage to promote good group based open world.
    3. I cannot stress this enough, GAURDS AND MURDERPOINTS NEED CHANGING. I'll explain a bit more below...

Yesterday we had a battle between Vires vs. Tombstone Vs. Discovers and later Carnage. If some of you don't know the current zone is in Wildlands, right outside of Tesso. In between the fights lowbies would jump in to get hit by aoe and die. This would grant every single person in the group with murder points. After five minutes of this happening most of the group was over 100 murder points without intentionally killing a SINGLE lowbie.

Now the group cannot enter the city to pickup more quests because we will get killed by the gaurds and I am unable to buy potions or food because I can't enter any city all because I chose to partake in the content. The zone being used for the events and for the daily quests need to be rid of gaurds for the short time it is up and murder point gain must be suspended while in the area. I truly cannot stress this enough that these two factors NEED to be looked at
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    I'll repost this here:

Just a bit of feedback from the open world quests:

After 2 days we we're able to get fairly large and small group fights whenever we wanted and some lasted for hours. In that sense, the quests were a success but here's what id change:

1. The 10/15 kill quests should be group wide kills, can up the amount of kills neccesary.
    2. Maybe add a group based quest to heal X amount or take X amount of damage to promote good group based open world.
    3. I cannot stress this enough, GAURDS AND MURDERPOINTS NEED CHANGING. I'll explain a bit more below...

Yesterday we had a battle between Vires vs. Tombstone Vs. Discovers and later Carnage. If some of you don't know the current zone is in Wildlands, right outside of Tesso. In between the fights lowbies would jump in to get hit by aoe and die. This would grant every single person in the group with murder points. After five minutes of this happening most of the group was over 100 murder points without intentionally killing a SINGLE lowbie.

Now the group cannot enter the city to pickup more quests because we will get killed by the gaurds and I am unable to buy potions or food because I can't enter any city all because I chose to partake in the content. The zone being used for the events and for the daily quests need to be rid of gaurds for the short time it is up and murder point gain must be suspended while in the area. I truly cannot stress this enough that these two factors NEED to be looked at
    As much bitching I hear about guards it'll be worse if they remove them. They need to provide a greater incentive to fight further away from the rez pad. Put the quest in a small camp further off so people have to leave guard territory to get their quest. Anything will do.

They can keep some guards near the respad and quest posters to create a safe zone of course, but they could definitely remove some of them or shorten their range.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

just remove that retarded warding throw and guards are fine, ****ing invisible axes dealing 4k dmg from tesso to sanctum dungeon
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    just remove that retarded warding throw and guards are fine, ****ing invisible axes dealing 4k dmg from tesso to sanctum dungeon
    Guards have no place in pvp... if funcum really wants guards, just put them at 1 place in map where there is 1 rezpoint and thats it. Tesso is full of guards, cant do anything there ffs all just camp near guards and get raped by guards

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    Guards have no place in pvp... if funcum really wants guards, just put them at 1 place in map where there is 1 rezpoint and thats it. Tesso is full of guards, cant do anything there ffs all just camp near guards and get raped by guards
    ye and there was trolling a lot also, people dueling / fighting then some tard bumb in to get some small dot like curse of gwahlur or something and then sprint to guards, well we ended up by ganking that piece of **** for 40 minutes to respad with half raid.

after that he whined to me that if i dont like pvp i can go to crom.. seriously?
    The Law

Strange yesterday Saturday evening there was awesome mass fights all around Tesso. Multiple groups from several guilds were involved fighting everyone over and over. I really did enjoy it. No frustration just pure PvP joy and running to guards was also not as bad...
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

PvP Festival and PvP Daily Quests With guards isn't working
    this pvp update will work better on PVE server (CE no guards) than it does on PVP server

PUT PvP Festival and PvP Daily Quests in a SEPARATE INSTANCE with lowbies on free prey and no guards OTHERWISE this pvp update is a fail!!!!!

I would better have the CROM PVEEE version no guards lowbies free prey in CE than this mess on fury PVP server

Funcom You Never Cease to Amaze Me

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast