Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 4.2 feedback

Default 4.2 feedback

garbage.

Why are there guards in the pvp area?? wtf

I entered, was there for 10mins and im a murderer from lowbies hitting me and people nut hugging the guards.

GG.

GET RID OF GUARDS IN THE PVP AREA
    REMOVE MURDER POINTS IN THE PVP AREA
    Last edited by GeldourConq; 15th May 2014 at 21:54.

They just need to merge Fury and Rage and keep the following changes:

1. No gaurds
    2. No bori
    3. Increased pvp xp gain

Done

and long time no see buddy
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Remove guards ffs! This PVP event has no sense with guards and with murder points going up like crazy....

I find it pretty cool overall.

Guards are a minor issue if murder points weren't there. They actually incite you to fight further away from the rezpad which is much better than when you fight on it if you ask me.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I transferred, I guess I will get to judge first hand.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    I find it pretty cool overall.

Guards are a minor issue if murder points weren't there. They actually incite you to fight further away from the rezpad which is much better than when you fight on it if you ask me.
    I agree with you, but that works in theory, problem is majority of people were in the city, hugging guards, as far i seen, none went to fight.

Lags aside, the last time I had so much fun in OpenPvP was when Chaman-Bourru was still doing his little PvP-Events in CE/Zelata, so thanks for that, FC!

The only thing I dislike is that I have about 500 murderpoints now, as all the lowbies in Zelata on purpose rushed into the fights, dying in split seconds, and doing the same over and over again.

Since there is no sense in doing that whatsoever I guess some guys just thought it to be a damn funny joke to let ppl stack MP and have them redeem themselves with quests in Kesh which give -12 MP per quest for hours...
    So thank you, you insanely funny guys, who decided to be an ass on everyone trying to have fun - good job, you must be VERY proud of yourselves.
    I think it would make sense to remove those points from all players again and find a way to deal with this, since this is somehow killing the fun totally.

As for guards, yes, they were a hindrance, of course a lot of people kept hugging them all the time, but maybe they would really keep the fights away from the rezpads, which is necessary imo to not totally ruin the fun for the losing side of the battles.
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 15th May 2014 at 22:47.

have 1-2 guards on the main rezpad then, not like this hit one person and he runs to the first guard

Murder points are definitely a big issue because of the clowns abusing it (it is a lowbie area though so they should have planned this ahead tbh). Guards are both good (forcing you to fight from the res) and bad (exploitable with dots and all that) so I'm not sure removing them entirely is necessary (as much as I would love it).

That being said it's a real pleasure to fight in a place like Wild Lands of Zelata instead of endless CE/Khesh and minis (I imagine it sucks for those who have fps issues though :/ the area is quite demanding).

I just hope that people will start forming groups and playing together rather than complaining about those who do. Finally you can do a rewarding form of pvp (you get mini tokens lots of pvp xp etc) with your friends rather than with random trash people (pug minis) but you still see people complaining.

And the bounty quest is awesome fun!

edit : pretty much what vehl said here http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=188462
    Last edited by kalston; 16th May 2014 at 08:39.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Exactly...murder points might be a problem, but i find it overrated. First, it is a low level zone...so even temporarily turning it into a lvl80 zone is not a good idea. I hope they watch and learn a bit and start working on a global consequence system that works...

Putting ws to open pvp again was a welcome change. Opening it to 80s as well is argueable.

The quests themselves have their own feedback thread...and i still don't know where to get the tokens to buy stuff from the new vendors. The ideas of certain new "abilities" and pets are nice, imo.
    I hope they do not replace the work on an achievement system though.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast