Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justice for Crom

Loaf of tripe.

Don't make trouble for me. You can see my post dates.

I'm not Tomhet. So spare me your antagonism.

Why do I care about PVP? Why do many other players on Crom care about pvp? Why does Funcom care about pvp on Crom? They put pvp on crom: minis and bori.

Why am I on Crom? I transferred to Crom to play with my friends.
    That's what people do. They transfer to servers and to games to go play with their friends. When my friends quit this server and this game, I'm gone too. Meanwhile, Fury is the last of its kind, a remnant of what pvp used to be before exploiters and hackers ruined it. Let the numbers speak for themselves vs. your diplomatic skills which akin to those of a porcupine.

I still like AoC, but I don't care much for their recent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpaloopa View Post
    If Crom can only get pvp content one week per month, then likewise Fury and Rage should get one week per month access to raids and dungeons. That would be the same and equitable treatment for two differently focused servers!!

This is the only way to fairly treat you clientele, that is your paying clientele. That is, the majority of your customers. The ones on Crom

Just remember, you cannot ban us all!

Thanks and have a great day!
    No, it would not be the same. Actually funcom did the right thing here, because i find it absurd to treat a pvp and a pve server similar when it comes to broken open pvp.
    You have a point till some extend...because there is no need to treat pve similar on a pvp server than on a pve server, yes. It might actually make sense to limit the pve effects there, but raids and groups are already happening far less than on Crom.

But no one forces me to do raids. This is different to open world pvp.

But look, on Fury the quest zone is already unplayable (lag, gank and busy guards), when you are not there for the pvp. But that is what to some extend people expect...now imagine this during a whole week on a pve server even.

Not all read the forums or visit the website. And not all even care about whatever funcom propagates as what players should play and focus.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 15th May 2014 at 21:01.

I don't even care about daily quests anymore. What bothers me more is we're gonna have to play Cimmerian End every time. That zone is tainted forever since bori.

Give variety like Fury at the very least. During festival week, rotate festivalzones every day.

The events are the most cool anyways. I didn't realize they would only be running during festivalweek even on Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    I don't even care about daily quests anymore. What bothers me more is we're gonna have to play Cimmerian End every time. That zone is tainted forever since bori.

Give variety like Fury at the very least. During festival week, rotate festivalzones every day.
    True, makes no sense to limit it to cimmerian end only, when there is Aquilonian end and Border to Kush as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    True, makes no sense to limit it to cimmerian end only, when there is Aquilonian end and Border to Kush as well.
    Cirith was saying this is because AE and BtK aren't performance optimized yet while CE is
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    That should be doable

Hope they can do it.

I already closed a thread on this topic today.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12