Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Festival and PvP Daily Quests : Guide

Quote Originally Posted by ViolentLeonidas View Post
    From pvp9 to pvp10 is 554713 xp
    so you are saying after playing the pvp events for 5 days you made 166413.9 xp (30%) how is that even possible with the quest CDs???

(The competition and population in event zone on fury is so low some just win events by standing still) but to make 166413.9 xp from 5 days of events! If that's true (I find hard to believe) then no wonder its only 7 days a month event!

If you was pvp 7 that's like 50% xp towards pvp8 in 5 days
    Pvp 7 to 8 is 339521 xp
    It's really that ridiculous progression. I did not play more than 6 hours each day. You get a max amount of 16 quests in the event zone. Those quests are all fullfillable in short time, killing 5-15-40 is made in good population in 30 minutes. When you just have 1-2-3 buffs with each +25% pvp you get alone from killing lot pvp and the rewards are much higher. For an experienced player it is possible to raise low level chars in one event-week a few levels.
    Last edited by Hopsing; 27th May 2014 at 11:57.

there is no reason to get quests by talking to npc, just put 4 boards at entrance and let players click posters!! don't make thing complicated plz. Or click 1 poster get 4 quests etc.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    there is no reason to get quests by talking to npc, just put 4 boards at entrance and let players click posters!! don't make thing complicated plz. Or click 1 poster get 4 quests etc.
    or just click 1 poster and receive all rewards, why so complicated?

I was missing 25% from pvp 6 to pvp 7

I had something like:
    3x 5000 skulls
    8x 1000 skulls
    8x 500 skulls
    8x 200 memento

Got some buffs from events popped a PvP book and PvP candy, basically doubling the exp.

I ****ing dinged. lol

Potentially could be a lot more if you farmed x5 boristacks and got the new rings.
    With this finally progression is ok.

I see the reasoning to not let the rewards stack to x100 though. But please let them stack to x12 or x16, x4 it fills inventory too fast.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 27th May 2014 at 15:53.

Angry

There is an issue with the Arena Solo event. People maintain Group buffs and are able to carry heals into the arena. This favors grouping especially with healers, in what is supposed to be a solo event.

Solution: Disband groups upon entering arena.

I think the greens from group are ok. You don't get blues. It kinda balances it out so people can regen up faster, though it can promote excessive kiting also...

but who wants to go into festivals without a healer on their side anyways...?

Bigger problem in Solo Arena is the handholding.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 27th May 2014 at 17:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    I think the greens from group are ok. You don't get blues. It kinda balances it out so people can regen up faster, though it can promote excessive kiting also...

but who wants to go in bori without a healer on their side anyways...?

Bigger problem in Solo Arena is the handholding.
    Well, for a solo event it creates uneven competition against those that is actually there on their own. There are arena Group event for Groups. Please let the solo events be purely solo, it is hard enough as it is to be mostly alone pvp wise. And Bori isn't solo content either.

Green heals is definately not okay, and you can even get 2 running on you. Neither is conq retribution buffs, healers max Health buffs, mage shield and all the other stuff that comes with it. Like demo caco demon.

How fair is that towards someone that plays alone or is unfortunate not to have a Group with all the nice buffs?
    Last edited by Sifie; 27th May 2014 at 16:19.

You're probably right.

There would be a lot more dying, which is something Im not against ^_^

Big problem with green heals in solo arena is when tanks have them, as if they weren't doing good enough already.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Personally enjoyed this week the game more than in years.

Some feedback from fury:

Group events:
    Pretty good job on these! Finding it a bit annoying having bug when targetting guildies and sometimes ppl turn randomally green in TDM but that is pretty minor. Also as stated before every member of winning team should get rewarded not just top archetype.

Solo events:
    DM would be nice if group buffs did not carry over.
    Gullah cute but stupid and should not imo be in rotation or should be changed somehow. I just go afk for an hour or mini when this event is coming.

Random annoyance is when instances crash and reset the event cycle often starting with Gullah.

Random positive is that the rotating zone draws pvp action from kesh(where it has been since forever) to other playfields, which feel same time nostalgic and fresh.
    Last edited by Jurski; 28th May 2014 at 01:58.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast