Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Festival and PvP Daily Quests : Guide

Wink

i think that events are cool anyways
    Last edited by inventus; 23rd May 2014 at 15:40.
    iGank

That never happened.

lol, ok.

One update that could be nice is a little sound, something like the gong when a mini start, when an event is annouced, and another one, louder when it starts. Cause you can miss one easily, especially with all the people using colored text like aheum, bots ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

So far, if you join as pug/solo an existing group event, you make up a third party (yellow), instead of joining (and thus balancing) the red or blue team. Do you think it is fun to be zerged by 2 premades at once?
    Why not let solo pug players join the weaker team automatically?
    Also you might want to extend at least the radius of enforced unattackable status and blue name, to make this happen and to avoid exploiting. You could still count the kills and points in the current zone.

Also a poster or a herald announcing the time and place of next "event" when talked to, would be nice. Otherwise you just invite Murphys law to let an event start just when you relogged and decided to do something else...

ok again some input after some xp,

so i managed to win one fields of slaughter event with my team - thx to them and recieved rewards and got the buffs for winning it, after was solo arena where i managed to snap off 3rd place - i got another buff and now is the most important part - i saved some prowess flask/caches etc and many mementos to open them up to maximize effect - so i eat 6th anni pvp food = +50% and read manual of carnage rank 3 = +25%, so with buffs running from events - blessed victory on top of ui where buffs appear = +25% (here is wierd thing that buff should last for 30 mins but it refreshes upon zoning ...) and also i had two buffs above my name in ui = arena runner up = +25% and buff from winning fos = 25%, now about scores i used all the prowess aa items and it appeared that 250k phial only gives 62500 exp since i got bit more like 25% bonus and it gave me about 70kish - which is just scam - i played events whole week to get serious reward and when finally got it i was dissapointed, and about winner/runner up buffs - it doesnt matter how many have you got cos they dont stack i got only 110% bonus all together and should have 150% and certainly some wierd mathematics are involved cos i should have if it wouldnt stack about only 100% bonus so i got 420 pvp exp from finger 1050 from green skull 2100 from blue skull and 10500 from purple skull, well still nice but certainly somethng has to be worked on if there is max pvp exp etc bonus cap - imagine ppl running with new rings and barely getting any additionall bonus from anything - pots/food/manuals/victory buffs...

please work on this - most important thing i think is the 250k prowess phial that only gives 62500! also do work on stacking of buffs - since there is no point atm to do this...
    Last edited by dagdasamildanac; 26th May 2014 at 07:52.

ahhhh and packages delivery quest doesnt work - you can interact with wagon but quest does not update and you actually still have that package after on you

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    ok again some input after some xp,

so i managed to win one fields of slaughter event with my team - thx to them and recieved rewards and got the buffs for winning it, after was solo arena where i managed to snap off 3rd place - i got another buff and now is the most important part - i saved some prowess flask/caches etc and many mementos to open them up to maximize effect - so i eat 6th anni pvp food = +50% and read manual of carnage rank 3 = +25%, so with buffs running from events - blessed victory on top of ui where buffs appear = +25% (here is wierd thing that buff should last for 30 mins but it refreshes upon zoning ...) and also i had two buffs above my name in ui = arena runner up = +25% and buff from winning fos = 25%, now about scores i used all the prowess aa items and it appeared that 250k phial only gives 62500 exp since i got bit more like 25% bonus and it gave me about 70kish - which is just scam - i played events whole week to get serious reward and when finally got it i was dissapointed, and about winner/runner up buffs - it doesnt matter how many have you got cos they dont stack i got only 110% bonus all together and should have 150% and certainly some wierd mathematics are involved cos i should have if it wouldnt stack about only 100% bonus so i got 420 pvp exp from finger 1050 from green skull 2100 from blue skull and 10500 from purple skull, well still nice but certainly somethng has to be worked on if there is max pvp exp etc bonus cap - imagine ppl running with new rings and barely getting any additionall bonus from anything - pots/food/manuals/victory buffs...

please work on this - most important thing i think is the 250k prowess phial that only gives 62500! also do work on stacking of buffs - since there is no point atm to do this...
    These buffs should not stack, as progress in pvp levels is too fast. After 5 days of playing pvp event I progressed 30% from pvp9 to pvp10. This is ridiculous fast. And I just used all my rewards after getting them, not saving and eating candies and this.

Not too fast, inbalanced. Compare these 30% on high pvp lvl to 4% from lvl2 to lvl3. Then you know who is the target group of certain events.
    No rewards for participating, but insane rewards for winning combined with huge handholdfarm for the powerful and excluding potential for the "unwanted".

Still would be nice to be told, which stack and which not, and if there is a max buff lvl.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 27th May 2014 at 06:15.

I like new Pvp event.
    But unfortunately the most of my friends don't see MOTIVATION to take part in that. They have an interesting in new pets and vanity gear. Sadly but AOC don't have lot of new players, the most of players is veterans who alredy have high PvP level and good AA for 1 or more characters.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    These buffs should not stack, as progress in pvp levels is too fast. After 5 days of playing pvp event I progressed 30% from pvp9 to pvp10. This is ridiculous fast. And I just used all my rewards after getting them, not saving and eating candies and this.
    From pvp9 to pvp10 is 554713 xp
    so you are saying after playing the pvp events for 5 days you made 166413.9 xp (30%) how is that even possible with the quest CDs???

(The competition and population in event zone on fury is so low some just win events by standing still) but to make 166413.9 xp from 5 days of events! If that's true (I find hard to believe) then no wonder its only 7 days a month event!

If you was pvp 7 that's like 50% xp towards pvp8 in 5 days
    Pvp 7 to 8 is 339521 xp

I'm at 38% to pvp10 too...and dinged pvp 9 2 weeks ago, so yeah it's something close to that.

I have a complain about arena group reward. You can get absolutely nothing by beeing on winning team if you're not top killer...not even prowess buff.
    I think every member of the winning team should get the victory token and the xp and prowess bonus.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast