Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Festival and PvP Daily Quests : Guide

well the duration seemed to be like that while it was still in kopshef but atm while in CE it tends to be longer - shame - there is midless zerg in between of events and its boring ... doesnt the cd between events supose to be lower? now its about 20-30 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Don't know about that, it is for example, quite nice that you can sign a minigame with the experience buff you get...if you won.
    That's actually bad and kills the open world on Fury.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Well depends. Tonight open world on fury is getting one shot by army of rakdos healers, so I would gladly spend my whole night in a mini than doing a hellfire breath, take a kb and die in open world.

Sometimes the community doesn't make open world fun.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 22nd May 2014 at 19:55.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Default cooldown have to be reduced

"All these quests have a 20h cooldown"
    the 20h cooldown are a big problem.

When you arrive after an event... You can't do nothing for a long time.

Big cooldown for which reason ?
    I think FC have to reduce cooldown.

Hello, I got killed by the guards in the event, someone used armageddon falls(Barbarian ability) on me and i got killed by guards, will you fix this issue?
    iGank

Stop playing Reaver in pvp lol

No idea why this ability bugs out with the guards though, maybe because it inflicts self damage on the target and the system gets confused.
    Last edited by kalston; 23rd May 2014 at 09:00.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Stop playing Reaver in pvp lol

No idea why this ability bugs out with the guards though, maybe because it inflicts self damage on the target and the system gets confused.
    ye i wonder why people using that trash ablity, then they are crying cus class is sucks... im gonna go play tribid sin and then come and say same,

but ye that ablity is bugged all the way :P
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Well depends. Tonight open world on fury is getting one shot by army of rakdos healers, so I would gladly spend my whole night in a mini than doing a hellfire breath, take a kb and die in open world.

Sometimes the community doesn't make open world fun.
    I do not know which army of Rakdos you mean. Maybe the 6 payers (!) in our team which suddenly had to face an almost full raid or at least 3 groups on other side?
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    I do not know which army of Rakdos you mean. Maybe the 6 payers (!) in our team which suddenly had to face an almost full raid or at least 3 groups on other side?
    we had 12 playesr few was semi afk and not all of them had clue where to focus, so it was pretty balanced.
    but sure was fun, i got lot of tokens since got many quests updated when we fought, and ofc I were also arena champion by doing 50% from my team kills (god bless the soldiers, and no one else)
    The Law

"Rakdos" rarely has a group of more than 6 but since almost no one else on the server can group up and play as a team what do you expect? Sometimes we have almost 12 online (but several of those stick to pug minis...) so I wonder if we shouldn't just split the guild to have more fighting. But fighting each other all the time will get boring fast too...

Most pvpers have been playing solo pug minis exclusively for far too long, they are completely lost in open world pvp where you have to actually CREATE a group and COMMUNICATE with each other.

It's a bit better on Crom because because you have the Russian gangs that have always sticked together (and also in some cases avoided fighting each other in pug minis *shrug*) plus pvers are used to forming groups and playing with each other as well.
    Pug mini grinders are not. Fury sure has a lot of those, I was one of them myself when I started playing years ago. And yeah, I did make practically all my friends in pve (particularly hard modes).

For example, I don't think Carnage individual players are particularly amazing (relative to the good players from other guild such as mine), but as a team they absolutely rock because they actually play together properly. Too bad they pretty much never have six online when my guild does since we could at least organize premades then.
    Last edited by kalston; 23rd May 2014 at 11:50.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast