Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Festival and PvP Daily Quests : Guide

Fields of Slaughter - FoS worked too but we could kill everyone in there not just current flag holding team, and it ended with flag controling team zerging all other players

So when is crom coming down to hotfix the hotfix ?

ok now, we for first time had experience with chosen of gullah event - but first we did solo arena and it worked 100% ok but gullah is bugged and nobody can attack each other no matter what - chosen cant do anything to others and others cant do anything to gullah - thats for crom tho

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    So when is crom coming down to hotfix the hotfix ?

Thursday EU raid prime time.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    something is wrong here,

on crom - yes i rolled there recently, ce bks zone have quests but it doesnt update them there, and some ppl went kopshef - the events works there also there is plenty of quests to take and you can update some but on other hand it totally sux cos you cant kill anyone outside of event - so for example you can kill each other when arena event started in marked zone after taking cloak but you cant harm any other player out of it - so delivering packages quest is atm ez way to gain some mastery while you cant complete opposite one to kill so called packages smugglers, i will report some more after more info gathered.
    Sorry for this, the events should of course be in the Cimmerian End on Crom. This is actually controlled through a gametweak value, which does mean we can fix it without a full patch.
    This fix should be coming very soon.

Talking today, or in some days?

I'd like to make some plans if not xD

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Talking today, or in some days?

I'd like to make some plans if not xD
    I'm going to be disappointed if its not hours.

Also another try on The Chosen of Gullah and still nobody could harm noone but funny thing is that we all signed JS and person who was holder of the buff ported to JS with it and mainatined the buff for it duration there ;/ so was real upperhand for one of the teams for some time.

Funcom

Everything should be in its intended location now.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast