Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Festival and PvP Daily Quests : Guide

Default ha!ha!

Quote Originally Posted by TribunLeader View Post
    what means "as of now"??? you cant be serious about considering to let this happen to pve servers like the world boss event?!

those ppl on crom chose pve for a reason, and thats because we DONT want any more pvp here than we already have! theres borderkingdoms, minis and arena, and that more than enough for a pve server.

the pvp players can log on to the pvp servers if they need more pvp! bringing more pvp to crom will only cause more hard feelings and bad emotions and loss of agitated players to an already decreasing playerbase.
    Don't be afraid crom pve player..nobody is going to attack u..As for the decreasing player database,it didn't start now..It started 4 years ago..when the major bulk of Pvp players left this game..This was a pvp based game..when it started..Do ur homework son..U and all the pve geeks..!!!
    Last edited by ieronymous; 17th May 2014 at 05:41.

Someone mentioned already how ridiculous high the amount of victory tokens are for the new stuff to buy with it? 500 victory tokens are needed for best new pet. remember: Those tokens are only avaible ones per month for one week. even if you play a lot this week, most ppl wont get a significant number of victory tokens while some very few groups will domintaing. But even those wont gain much tokens this way. so if you want 2,3 or even more pets (some are quite cool) you need month of grinding. the first new stuff you can buy after 3-4 month i guess if you play a lot. assuming that new pvp Tier will need victory tokens too in a same ridiculous high amount like previous sets months or even years of grind will be (again) necessary to gain little efforts.

Same with new pets for bori tokens. highest amount needed are 4000! Bori Tokens. PvE grinder "fighting" wood and stone will gain them years before pvpers can think of buying the new stuff.

Really Cirith, again Funcom kills everything new and somewhat entertaining with an awful high amount of grinding necessary to gain the new stuff.

You really should rethink the token costs a lot. i think this "BIG" pvp patch isn't that big at all. i find it rather disappointing after 6 years. Dont kill it by making the new stuff only obtainable by sick grinding.
    Last edited by Zatochi; 17th May 2014 at 09:55.

I thought the daily pvp quests were supposed to rotate play fields? It has been in teso every day now...

Check the sticky guide. There seems to be a technical problem and they are working on it.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    I thought the daily pvp quests were supposed to rotate play fields? It has been in teso every day now...
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=188467

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    Don't be afraid crom pve player..nobody is going to attack u..As for the decreasing player database,it didn't start now..It started 4 years ago..when the major bulk of Pvp players left this game..This was a pvp based game..when it started..Do ur homework son..U and all the pve geeks..!!!
    Do your homework. The first major exodus of players from this game was BECAUSE of the pvp. When Funcom stopped supporting their own RP ruleset in the RP-PvP servers a bulk of the RP community left. Then the pvpers started to leave but they were not the first group. And the game was not pvp based when it launched. It was never pvp based. It was meant to be a mix of pvp and pve. So pull your head out of your arse and stop looking through that brown haze.

Well I was really behind this full speed, but it has been nothing but frustration. Most people were looking forward to the class balance tweaks. A lot of people returned, at least on fury, looking for the new pvp stuff. They have found minis with walls of soldiers, or walls of rangers, since the op classes are still very op. Only having the new quests in tesso, where you get swamped with lowbies. Certain guilds find it fun to give you murder points. That would be fun maybe a few days a month, but not every day. I know you are working on that, but it has really brought the dailies to a halt. I hope the festival week is different, because to really do good in dailies, you need to be in a large group. The hawk thing has never worked for me. Every time I have gotten a bounty, except for once, the person is not on the play field. The hawk cannot see them, and I can never find them. I have to wait 30 min to try again.

I really want this to be fun, and I understand that only a very small part has been released, but the onslaught of op characters, and bugged pvp quests, is very frustrating.

Thank you for your time, and Crom speed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    Do your homework. The first major exodus of players from this game was BECAUSE of the pvp. When Funcom stopped supporting their own RP ruleset in the RP-PvP servers a bulk of the RP community left. Then the pvpers started to leave but they were not the first group. And the game was not pvp based when it launched. It was never pvp based. It was meant to be a mix of pvp and pve. So pull your head out of your arse and stop looking through that brown haze.
    The game was advertised and sold as pvp. It sold over a million boxes, record breaking, out of the store. For pvp. I am looking at a box right now. Drunken pvp brawling. Where is that at?

Only pve updates for 6 years. Lowest pop ever.

Numbers speak the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    The game was advertised and sold as pvp. It sold over a million boxes, record breaking, out of the store. For pvp. I am looking at a box right now. Drunken pvp brawling. Where is that at?

Only pve updates for 6 years. Lowest pop ever.

Numbers speak the truth.
    tards dont get it bro, they really think this combat system was made for pve, rofl
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    tards dont get it bro, they really think this combat system was made for pve, rofl
    This ^ they just don't understand
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast