Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Festival and PvP Daily Quests : Guide

the events our awsome.thanks for makeing us wait YEARS for new pvp and limit it to 1 week a month.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Quote Originally Posted by Sifie View Post
    Well, for a solo event it creates uneven competition against those that is actually there on their own. There are arena Group event for Groups. Please let the solo events be purely solo, it is hard enough as it is to be mostly alone pvp wise. And Bori isn't solo content either.

Green heals is definately not okay, and you can even get 2 running on you. Neither is conq retribution buffs, healers max Health buffs, mage shield and all the other stuff that comes with it. Like demo caco demon.

How fair is that towards someone that plays alone or is unfortunate not to have a Group with all the nice buffs?
    You should post that on Test Live you explain well and it should be fixed!! SOLO is SOLO EVENT I think a lot of players are keeping quite about this because they love there group buffs in SOLO EVENT!!
    (I would start a thread on TL but last few days i cant post there atm)

Quote Originally Posted by Sifie View Post
    There is an issue with the Arena Solo event. People maintain Group buffs and are able to carry heals into the arena. This favors grouping especially with healers, in what is supposed to be a solo event.

Solution: Disband groups upon entering arena.
    /sign

This is so .... FC - you could expect this somehow

You can't stop people from handholding or just attacking clothies but giving unfair and unnecessary advantages is obviously something that has to be fixed.

I am on US evening/night time.

Most of the open world quests are bori 2. Outzerg your opponent real quick, then cap. IF you have multiple equal groups, it CAN be fun, just like bori. BUT, it is much easier and faster with the zerg/cap plan, just like bori.

The pict quest is mainly a pve run. The bounty quest is actually pretty good.

While the 'events' were going, minis all but died. Since the events ended, all the people left, took an hour to gt a mini going last night. Then it died completely. Not sure what else to do to save aoc pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    I am on US evening/night time.

Most of the open world quests are bori 2. Outzerg your opponent real quick, then cap. IF you have multiple equal groups, it CAN be fun, just like bori. BUT, it is much easier and faster with the zerg/cap plan, just like bori.

The pict quest is mainly a pve run. The bounty quest is actually pretty good.

While the 'events' were going, minis all but died. Since the events ended, all the people left, took an hour to gt a mini going last night. Then it died completely. Not sure what else to do to save aoc pvp.
    Solution: play on eu primetimes and have non stop pvp fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    "Solution"? Are you kidding lol and it's not that good on EU prime times either, there's rarely much if any competition. Most people don't group up and just QQ about those who do.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

so true, less minis without events :O

guild FAT GOATS
    ::: Server Crom
    ::: Main Chars:
    - nikkoss (GUARDIAN)pvp10
    - TAMPLAS (CONQUEROR)pvp3
    - polarbear(bs)pvp3
    - Strikke (Assa)pvp6
    - papanikos (POM)pvp2
    - Sweet (Tos)pvp2
    - Killbo (Barb)pvp5
    - grfury(Demo)pvp5
    - nickoss (DT)pvp6
    - sfaliara (ranger)pvp4
    - Lun (Hox)pvp3
    - Lin(Nek)pvp2

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Wrote from a phone, so spelling nazi and grammer nazi bewae!

I would LOVE to, BUT wife, kid, baby on the way in dec, job, etc, eu primetime to me is lunchtime. I'm always at work and cannot play untl later.

If pop was normal, would have no problems, but it is the lowest during my play time. What I explained in my previous post, happens every time I am on. Half, if not more, of the 15 or less pvpers on at any given time I play, is carnage. Carnage does not attack carnage in minis, and they zerg as much as possible in open world.

SO, at any given ame, such as last night, there were barely enough people on to get a mini going. Two carnage on each team. I wentaround the corner running with one of the carnage from my team, and met the two carnage on their team the one on my team stodd there as the two from the other team killed me 2 v 1. That douchery makes lopsided minis even more lopsided and frustrating. If there is one carnage on your team, and more than one on the other, your single carnage member will either stand and let the other two win easily, or focus lowbies to pad his kdr.

Of course they say they never zerg, when they do every time in open wrld, which is fine as it is ffa. BUT, since the pop is so low, no one else realy stands a chance against a 7,8,9+ group, as that is more than half the pvp pop when I am on, and instantly outzergs anone.

Carnage is actually playing the best way with limited pop, which is not their fault, but it very frustrating for everyone else(theother 6 peple) trying to pvp.

I would love to have a larger pop, then carnage would be of no conseqense, but my life outside of aoc will not allow me to every get on in eu primetime.

That really sucks, as I love aoc. I think the time for me playing is slipping away, as with the current situation, it just isn't fun anymore. I was hoping for a larger pop increase, as crith has done a wonderful job and is really trying, but lack of pop andinterest from the lck of advertising has negatively affectec any pvp influense.

Whine me a river, yes? Giggity!

baby on the way in dec
    name ur baby bowless!! bowless is SUCH a nice name

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast