Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Feedback: Daily quests

You have two types of lowbies being a disturbance in the open-world taking place in Teso. First kind are rather clueless not really knowing what happens and getting one shotted here and there. The second kind, hopefully a minority, are the ones deliberatly giving out murder points like this bloke who keeps huging level 80s fighting to give away murder points.

Murder points spread across a whole groupe/raid. 35 points per lowbie kill so you only need to kill three to become murderer. This can go really fast when you take part often in Open-World fights.

People don't kill lowbies on purpose but there's a lot of a situations where you might end up killing a lowbie. In the heat of the moment you take split second decisions and having lowbies in the cross fire sucks. They die so quick it's not like you can do anything about it. They get one shotted by white hits depending on their class...

1-] Nevermind where you fight, it's a lowbie zone there will eventually be some around.
    2-] Pom, Necro, Demo, HoX, ToS that's already half the classes not to mention all the targetting errors that can occur while under pressure. Combined with splash damage you're sure to get murder points.
    3-] I haven't noticed any difference with that. People in hide usually don't take damage but they get popped out of hide by AE like before.
    4-] How fun is it to have one guy in charge of harassing lowbies while his mates are having fun fighting ? Rotate then ? And have everyone end up murder all the same...

It's not much of a probleme in small size fights. But when it becomes really messy with lots of decent groupes around. When you're FPS drop and the server lags having entire raids not making errors here and there is just impossible. My BS ended up after a dense evenning with 800 murder points while i don't think i killed more than once a lowbie (that Vertanu guy) times 15 player you're at 525murderpoints already... And my necro, that i've played less is at 200 after an other fight.
    Small fights tends to happen when not many people are online, thus not many lowbies. Big fights tend to happen when more people are online, therefore more lowbies. Too bad ...

Removing murder points won't bother lowbies. The ones that want to harass them already do and don't care about murder points. The others might kill them if they see them, but won't get out of their way to do so. Especially not when there's 80s to fight.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Absolutely all classes do some aoe here and there and can gather up murder points easily in group pvp (even rangers with their traps).

And yeah, the ones that REALLY want to harass lowbies don't give a damn about the murder system anyway and there's so few of those left, why even bring up this issue?...

Removing the murder system in the specific area where the pvp event takes place will absolutely not hurt anyone and is so much simpler than the other solutions offered.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

I think Funcom will go for a similar solution they already did with world bosses. It's working fine. I just hope they'll do it this week.
    Last edited by AliGawron; 19th May 2014 at 17:46.

If you didn't manage to complete a quest, the cooldown will start ...but at the moment you log back. It's a bit annoying.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234