Thread: pvp kills during dailies

Default pvp kills during dailies

Funcom, I would look into changing the register of the kills from the most damage and make it group wide. Healers and tanks are going to have a hard time trying to get kills during the pvp events. Maybe increase the amount of kills but make them group wide. Otherwise you are going to see demos and hoxes and necros coming up and stealing all 15 kills in one go while the healers and tanks which kept them alive get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyfire View Post
    Healers and tanks are going to have a hard time trying to get kills during the pvp events.
    We may not play the same game.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by lazyfire View Post
    Funcom, I would look into changing the register of the kills from the most damage and make it group wide. Healers and tanks are going to have a hard time trying to get kills during the pvp events. Maybe increase the amount of kills but make them group wide. Otherwise you are going to see demos and hoxes and necros coming up and stealing all 15 kills in one go while the healers and tanks which kept them alive get nothing.
    I can't see any class struggling to get kills. Some classes will get kills faster and more easily but in the end getting kills on any class is pretty easy, especially in open world where there is no flag or objectives whatsoever. All classes can do massive dps and score kills. Don't be a flagbot or a healbot, there's no place for that in pvp.

I do think we should encourage group play and make kills count for the group though.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Seems he wasnt on TL during the events... lol

If you have a truly organized group with each player having their role. Then yes a good healer like bearshaman or pom might not get kills at all. So yes things again are not well thought out, because organized group pvp is no longer a concept in this game, that is long gone funcom probably dosnt even know what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    We may not play the same game.
    pretty much

If you assume that people doing the quests have 11 hours rl time to finish, then Kalston may have a point. But this is not always so. Many have a few hours window of AoC time total per day. So in reality it can be hard to impossible for a lot of people to finish the quest.

This again would be no problem, if the prices and rewards would not be calculated assuming each player does the daily once per day.