Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4.2 patch question??

Default 4.2 patch question??

Are the class tweaks included and just not mentioned in the notes?

Funcom

A few tweaks are still necessary so we didn't feel they were quite ready and did not want to delay the main patch for them.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    A few tweaks are still necessary so we didn't feel they were quite ready and did not want to delay the main patch for them.

Any possible time frame?

Thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    The balance patch IS the main patch - Introducing competitive pvp content before releasing the balancing patch that would hopefully bring some crazily overpowered classes into alignment is just silly.

Now the OP classes can have a field day with the new pvp content while we wait even longer for the balance patch.

GJ

Quote Originally Posted by UrZhu View Post
    The balance patch IS the main patch - Introducing competitive pvp content before releasing the balancing patch that would hopefully bring some crazily overpowered classes into alignment is just silly.

Now the OP classes can have a field day with the new pvp content while we wait even longer for the balance patch.

GJ

We finally got open world pvp quest, and the main dev jus stated they are still workng on it and it will be released shortly. What else can you ask for, straight communication directly from a dev

Stop tardin' up the threads you post in!

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    We finally got open world pvp quest, and the main dev jus stated they are still workng on it and it will be released shortly. What else can you ask for, straight communication directly from a dev

agreed . new content , devs who talk to the community though some are still complaining >.>
    Last edited by Daraios; 15th May 2014 at 17:48.

well said.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

I raised a valid concern, and I did so without flaming or trolling someone elses opinion.

How mature of you to make a direct verbal attack on me for posting something you did not agree with. Take your own advice.

I am sorry if this is discussed elsewhere but I haven't pvped in years and haven't been following the pvp patch that is now live.

I noticed 3 pieces on my Barb's pvp gear has +hate decrease..
    Level 9 helm, level 10 pants and chest.
    I haven't even looked at this gear for years so it may have always had the +hate decrease.
    Anyway, why and what is it there for?

The developers have stated the the +hate increase on PVP gear is not taking away from the budget of any item. Therefore, it seem irrelevant at this point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast