Thread: Pvp patch

Default Pvp patch

Hi there, I have read most of the patch notes and I picked up a few quests in Khopshef where it requires me to kill 10 players in current state. I have killed other players with the same quest and no update. I wish funcom would release some sort of guide on the new releases. otherwise most players will have no idea what to do.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by lazyfire View Post
    Hi there, I have read most of the patch notes and I picked up a few quests in Khopshef where it requires me to kill 10 players in current state. I have killed other players with the same quest and no update. I wish funcom would release some sort of guide on the new releases. otherwise most players will have no idea what to do.
    I'll try and get one out later today, for now when you pick up a poster quest it will tell you (display across the top of the screen/ on screen messages) the location of the daily quests.

Today it is Wild Lands of Zelata.

Hey, is there ment to be other things than package running/hunting today and if so when should be expect them?

From where is the token of gilding/ victory tokens supposed to come from? And I couldnt find the hawk u use for tracking? How does that hawk work?

Quote Originally Posted by Andistoteles View Post
    From where is the token of gilding/ victory tokens supposed to come from? And I couldnt find the hawk u use for tracking? How does that hawk work?
    The victory tokens come from the event occuring once every month where you have more organised games.

You'll find hawks near the rezpads. You just click them and after a few seconds a window will pop on your screen. Same window rangers have, then you'll just have to select your target in the list to have a red dot where they are standing (just like rangers)

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    Hey, is there ment to be other things than package running/hunting today and if so when should be expect them?
    Only the PvP kill quests and bounty hunter quest as far as i know.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    I'll try and get one out later today, for now when you pick up a poster quest it will tell you (display across the top of the screen/ on screen messages) the location of the daily quests.
    Would be cool if it was more user friendly. Many of us dont display the onscreen messages especially in PvP. Obstructs the screen too much. And in the chat similar probleme. You tend to be spammed too much by messages in PvP so you display them on an other chat window, it's easy to miss.
    Last edited by Chaman-bourru; 15th May 2014 at 18:52.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

What happened to the pvp t4 set? I thought that was comming with this patch. Is that at a later point?

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    I'll try and get one out later today.
    As promised : http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=188471