Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: open world pvp quests for crom or remove all high tier raids from fury

Mr. Slith. Pardon. You is right. In an über act of altruism, Funcom gave away hundreds of transfers. They made it all happen. Now they've got a new conundrum conflicting with their vision for that little mud puddle you're still ganking on ;p

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    Maybe I am wrong but I do feel that doing the same quests in the same location every day will feel like a required grind and not like fun and dynamic open-world pvp which I hope it will be during the week it is enabled.
    i been doing same minigames for years.
    why is it that hard to believe that adding some daily open world quests to cimmerian end is meaningfull.

you are about to give open world pvp quests rotating on 6 diferent zones on fury the server with biggest amount of unpaying custumers, and you get surprised that legit paying players who been paying game for years see it extremely negative that we cant even get 1 single repeatable open world quest on crom?

further more learn from other forum users that behind the backs of the biggest server of paying custumers plots have been made to force crom to not get even a sniff of the content it has payd for.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

respect to CirithGorgor for coming here and explaining. This thing really got blown out of proportions by some zealous CROMers
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    That is a very good point. I have character and friends/enemies on both servers, so why can't he, or anyone, for that matter?

I mean, you really CAN do anything in aoc you want. If you are having a bad raid/6man/mini on crom, log out and go to fury, and vice-versa. You really are not limited if ou think about it...
    Now if for once, we stopped trying to score points on the lolometer, we could maybe agree that most people don't have the time to seriously be part of two separate online communities - even more so in the same game.

That said, thanks to CG for explaining the logic behind the decision.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

If you want world pvp, go to Fury. If you want consensual pvp, stay on Crom. Funcom's decision to put the pvp quests only in the border kingdoms on Crom makes total sense, since it would take a lot more programming to make 'pvp' zones just for Crom and frankly I'd rather see them put the effort into t5.

I would recommend that Funcom use more than just Cimmerian end for the pvp quests though.

no instanced pve content on fury? that would be awesome

id leave a tier 1 raid to give a chance for newbies to get a starter set before getting demolished

I have cleaned several offensive posts in this thread. Keep it civil people
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Smile

Cross-server functionality would solve these issues. TSW does it, so why doesn't AoC?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpaloopa View Post
    Cross-server functionality would solve these issues. TSW does it, so why doesn't AoC?
    Because TSW was built around that feature, aoc was not. TSW is also running a newer version of le dreamworld engine.

no pve content on a pvp would be stupid , many players are casual pvp players who love to do pve instances with guild and try the new gear in open world pvp because it is far more interesting than playing minis.

And , before you come with your "all furyans are bad" argument tomhet , no not for ganking lowbies with no AA

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast