Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: open world pvp quests for crom or remove all high tier raids from fury

+1 remove all the raids and lvl 80 instances from Fury!

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    +1 remove all the raids and lvl 80 instances from Fury!
    Sure, most of the remaining playerbase in Fury couldnt care less if that hapened, however, how about we also demand to remove Minigames from Crom?
    Carefull with what you ask, im pretty sure you Cromers would get the shorter end of the stick if minigames hapened to be limited to Fury only.

Crom have 3 border kingdoms, why pvp only works in Border Kingdom Cimmerian End? Funcom can open pvp in 3 border kingdom locations

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    I'm sorry you feel that way and its absolutely not intended.

I genuinely believe that the experience long term will be better if these events are focused, just as the PvP festival events are focused weeks on all servers and indeed the World Bosses. Maybe I am wrong but I do feel that doing the same quests in the same location every day will feel like a required grind and not like fun and dynamic open-world pvp which I hope it will be during the week it is enabled.
    Just for clarification... You say focused weeks on all servers... The open world PvP quests will be always running on Fury correct? Just each week will be a different location or every month?

Oh and could you maybe comment on the request for free transfers from Crom to Fury only please?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    Maybe I am wrong but I do feel that doing the same quests in the same location every day will feel like a required grind and not like fun and dynamic open-world pvp which I hope it will be during the week it is enabled.
    Not saying wrong or right but minis have been done in the same locations for almost 6 years now, not including sag. Though this is a different breed of pvp it's those that are there putting up the fight which make things interesting, not the location. As well I believe the other two border kingdoms are already pvp enabled. Not saying that all the quests should be available but I'd like to see as little segregation between the servers as possible.

While many blame the free transfers, they had a choice. No one forced them to leave. However, that being said the state of fury was terrible as far as population. Things may have changed, but I held onto that server till I could no longer stand waiting 2 hours for a single mini to pop. One team was always dominated and then things stopped for another 2 hours or so. That was not enjoyable. Yet, I'll reiterate, we had a choice and I accept that.

I have greatly enjoyed what you've brought as far as pvp updates and hope to see more. I hope to see more than one daily repeatable quest added but as a point I agree that all quests should not be available on crom and only through the festival.

Quote Originally Posted by nopitypeter View Post
    Not saying wrong or right but minis have been done in the same locations for almost 6 years now, not including sag. Though this is a different breed of pvp it's those that are there putting up the fight which make things interesting, not the location. As well I believe the other two border kingdoms are already pvp enabled. Not saying that all the quests should be available but I'd like to see as little segregation between the servers as possible.

While many blame the free transfers, they had a choice. No one forced them to leave. However, that being said the state of fury was terrible as far as population. Things may have changed, but I held onto that server till I could no longer stand waiting 2 hours for a single mini to pop. One team was always dominated and then things stopped for another 2 hours or so. That was not enjoyable. Yet, I'll reiterate, we had a choice and I accept that.

I have greatly enjoyed what you've brought as far as pvp updates and hope to see more. I hope to see more than one daily repeatable quest added but as a point I agree that all quests should not be available on crom and only through the festival.
    I completely agree with these statements... If the quest timer was reduced for mini games, I'd continue to do them as soon as they were a available. Now, what I am hoping for is to be able to do mini quests and after that, or in between, be doing the world PvP quests.

Either way, we PvPers don't get bored with killing each other... That is why PvP is far superior to PvE... It's never dull and always changing in terms of the foes we face and the compositions of the teams we face.

At this point, my only concern is that minis are going to dry up big time with this new PvP content coming but hopefully after a couple months, we will have a nice balance between mini games and the world PvP quests.

Frankly if the pvp servers get world pvp quests all the time and Crom gets it here and there...I bet that world quests for pve will happen more often on Crom than on Fury just because you will be able to avoid open world pvp on Crom.

Sounds like its going to even out imo.

But enabling the pvp quests in one random borderkingdom on Crom...wouldn't that work? Just alternated them for those who want to do quest pvp since really there aren't any sieges routinely done?

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Crom have 3 border kingdoms, why pvp only works in Border Kingdom Cimmerian End? Funcom can open pvp in 3 border kingdom locations
    There's a pretty obvious answer to that, you can sum it up with one word: Fightclubing.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    They mentioned somewhere that the other 2 areas has some issues. Yes, they could still copy/paste CE.

About all this crap: PAYING CUSTOMERS should be able to play the whole game including every single bit of pve and pvp. Any other solution is bad.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    There's a pretty obvious answer to that, you can sum it up with one word: Fightclubing.
    Would you mean that you expect a lot of fightclub on Fury ?
    Why should you find more on Crom ?

As previously said, PVE and PVP are the 2 faces of the same coin/game, I pay for. As many other customer, I want to enjoy both.
    I only move my character from fury to Crom because of population issue (and I dont regret my choice).

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast