Thread: when can we leave off rage

Default when can we leave off rage

all thats left on rage is keyboard turning rangers and hackers

Talking

ranger and not keybord turning

to answer your question , "it is difficult , and it will be worked on a solution"

*closed*

Haha sucks to be trapped on an empty server of fail. Your own fault for going there.

Have fun there now

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    Haha sucks to be trapped on an empty server of fail. Your own fault for going there.

Have fun there now
    have fun fighting static targets on crom

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post

Have fun there now
    well i rolled there when there were no russians on the server...

They should just merge Rage and Fury at this point.

During the transfer process, run a program that catches any Rage toon that has a T3 crafted weapon, T3 ingot, T4 gear, and whatever is deemed an "excessive amount" for shards and gold.

Those toons that are flagged don't follow the transfer process and get locked and stuck in Rage purgatory.

And as Funcom does every time there is a server merge, open up free transfers at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    They should just merge Rage and Fury at this point.

During the transfer process, run a program that catches any Rage toon that has a T3 crafted weapon, T3 ingot, T4 gear, and whatever is deemed an "excessive amount" for shards and gold.

Those toons that are flagged don't follow the transfer process and get locked and stuck in Rage purgatory.

And as Funcom does every time there is a server merge, open up free transfers at this time.
    That would take care of rage and peole that wanted to come back to fury for pvp, good idea!

no matter what you cant dupe gold on rage ...

only items are restricted for that so please go piss somewhere else

ofc + for merge or finally allowing some transfers

and i think it will happen after crafting revamp when old resources wont have any meaning - only possibility since i just recently killed some nab sin there and he dropped me stacks of silk leathers and gems - wierd

Quote Originally Posted by Yarilo View Post
    yeah when?
    you and your hacking/hacker fostering guild can stay on rage