Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: petition: add the world boss epics in to t1-t2-t3

Remove requirement from quests then. Make them freely shareable.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    Removing the quests lead, imho, to one thing:

Raid leaders having to deal with people who stand at the Entity without any protection gear whatsoever*, do not even have the fr1ckin Vistrix quest cloak, and seriously expecting the raid leader to explain them how to do their destiny quest line.
    Reintroducing those quest lines leads, imho, to one thing:

The person you in your example is a sin or barb. When asked to bring a ranged toon for Entity, he suddenly discovers that he can't enter, since he never bothered to do the attunement quest chain.

Problem solved, eh? Always remember that a freeloader will stay a freeloader, introducing silly requirements like attunement doesn't change a thing.

Now add to that that attunement leads to new players being unable to hook up with the existing vet community, and tell me again that it should be re-introduced...
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Funcom removed all those attunement quests 3 years ago or so, ruining the quest line.
    Didn't they just remove the requirement to access the raid zone? You can still do the quests if you can find them, but there's no way to get the background knowledge on wtf's going on on and again, where to find them if you're new. Like the tie-in with It in Tarantia Commons and T3. Ask any new random L80 where TC even is, and enjoy the blissful silence.

I want to play a toon again, front to back. Tortage to the Jade Citadel, simply to enjoy all the content and story's.

I would also like to see class-specific sub-quests applied to get some social gears on the way up during the destiny quest lines (sub-quests can be completed after each section, ie 19, 30, 50, 60, 80). Certain tatt's that activate when you hit T7 in the feat tree for barbs, bloody ones for reaver, regular ink (Maori/Pac Islander style?) for Zerks. Rangers with hamter's that squeek when you try to remove them from your wepon slot, ToS' with translucent scale skin effects (same thing as a tatt, really), DT's constantly dripping shadowed blood or assuming a wraith form in Descecration spec.

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post

I would also like to see class-specific sub-quests applied to get some social gears on the way up during the destiny quest lines (sub-quests can be completed after each section, ie 19, 30, 50, 60, 80). Certain tatt's that activate when you hit T7 in the feat tree for barbs, bloody ones for reaver, regular ink (Maori/Pac Islander style?) for Zerks. Rangers with hamter's that squeek when you try to remove them from your wepon slot, ToS' with translucent scale skin effects (same thing as a tatt, really), DT's constantly dripping shadowed blood or assuming a wraith form in Descecration spec.
    That would be awesome

I TSW there is a Gatekeeper you need to fight in order for your toon to get access to Nightmare mode dungeons. Three versions, one for tanks, dps and healers respectively.

Ex. For dps you have to maintain a dps output over a certain limit and dodge spawning aoe pools on the ground while moving all the time or you will be oneshotted.

It is a better validation of your readiness for higher and more complex fights in Hardmodes and Tier 2+ raids than attunement quests.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Yep, gatekeeper is really awesome. It's a good test for end-game content even tho after some months you saw many guides and skill-templates to pass it easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Drest View Post
    I TSW there is a Gatekeeper you need to fight in order for your toon to get access to Nightmare mode dungeons. Three versions, one for tanks, dps and healers respectively.

Ex. For dps you have to maintain a dps output over a certain limit and dodge spawning aoe pools on the ground while moving all the time or you will be oneshotted.

It is a better validation of your readiness for higher and more complex fights in Hardmodes and Tier 2+ raids than attunement quests.
    I was actually going to suggest Rangers have a couple of sub-quests to acquire a usable only by Rangers +5 two-hander berzerker sword...called 'Boo!'

*squeek*

Currently playing a L13 Kensai/Mage (@18) (about to knock off Bodhi) and haven't stopped since I started Candlekeep a couple weeks back. I would gladly partake of some rest, soon. I'm developing a bad case of armour chaff!

AoC has made be a better player at just about every other game.

Quote Originally Posted by Drest View Post
    Interesting! Me wantz!
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234