Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: petition: add the world boss epics in to t1-t2-t3

Default petition: add the world boss epics in to t1-t2-t3

the new epics from world boss are needed items and right now the drop rate is abysmal.
    the world bosses made t1-t2-t3 raids obsolete given farming world bosses allows you to obtain t3 armor via relics without ever visiting t3.

i urge you to utterly remove the epics from world bosses and add them to t1-t3 raids as rare drops from bosses.

rings from vistrix-kyllikki-yakhmar
    other accessories from last boss in each wing in black ring citadel
    new weapons from toth amon.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Why? It's not like they drop at all. I'd be surprised if more than 100 people on Crom have the weapons, and the rings are mostly worse than blues anyhow.

Right now I am farming for the hate accessories on my guard. I've killed over 500 world bosses as a minimum, and got one accessory neck on my DT. And three world boss pets so far.

The only char I geared up was my ranger, which I don't take out in polite company because I still don't know which end of the bow actually shoots.

WB is a fun way to get alts geared, lets new players get in a big free for all, doesn't drop great loot all the time so its not like you can gear up in a couple of days most likely but lets you get a chance at better loot and have fun. Its one week a month and it draws in more people to the game.

Supposably relics will be used to buy accessories t1/t2 and maybe t3 to come from dev team I think.

fury situation: from all world boss event, probably one person has gotten a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    fury situation: from all world boss event, probably one person has gotten a weapon.
    That's because you keep hitting the other players instead of the boss silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Why? It's not like they drop at all. I'd be surprised if more than 100 people on Crom have the weapons, and the rings are mostly worse than blues anyhow.
    if you actualy read its about making the loot available in lower RAIDS TO REVITALIZE THEM.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

This actually a pretty good idea!

The rings would be appropriate for T1. Some of the rings are really great ( Scorched Band of the Inferno, Iron Band of Constitution, Runic Band of Inherent Hatred, Skull Clasp of Bloody Carnage), whereas the others are either a bit "meh" (no +Hit, no +Crit), so some rebalancing might be nice (again, soldiers are itemized better...), but that aside, it would be an easy way to give new meaning to old content. It's shiny purplexx, and people like shiny purplexx, even if math tells us some not so shiny blues are better.

It's just like with Sauron's Ring and Bilbo's Sword: The sword appears to be more useful in most fights and comes with less handicaps, BUT it's not as famous, and so everybody is out for the ring, even escalating to pvp... What was I talking about again?

Ah, yes.

Alternative: Make them buyable with T1/T2/T3 tokens. Personally, I'd prefer that, as some items are not in the least class specific and there'd be a lot of bickering which class should roll on what. But just adding them to the loot table would still be great.
    Last edited by Khaletohep; 11th May 2014 at 21:43.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

When someone finally gets full T3 including accessories and weapon after 3 or 4 world bosses then I'll agree that raids are finally a lost cause =P
    Anuhart
    Mysticblood
    Holyssmoke

Alienware Area 51 990x 4.30GHz
    Water-cooled Radeon R9 290X

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    It's just like with Sauron's Ring and Bilbo's Sword: The sword appears to be more useful in most fights and comes with less handicaps, BUT it's not as famous, and so everybody is out for the ring,
    Well the books are Lord of the Rings...not lord of the swords for one. Also, bilbo's "sword" is little more then a knife. A poignard at best.

But that's not really the point is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    Well the books are Lord of the Rings...not lord of the swords for one. Also, bilbo's "sword" is little more then a knife. A poignard at best.

But that's not really the point is it.
    Of course not.

Rings don't have points.

Ba-dump-bump ... crash!

Thank you, ladies and germs! I'll be here at The Conan Chucklehut all week!

Don't forget to tip your waiter!

Dankeshoen, darlin', dankeshoen ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast