Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Crafting System ::still not here::

Default New Crafting System ::still not here::

I just wanted to Vent a little bit about how disappointed i am with the staff that is neglecting this beautiful engine and to proudly say i have not subbed for over 2 months in anticipation for it's release. To them i ask How can you forget about the single most biggest and important update on your plate, saving the best for last? Well it's time to wolve it down FC cuz were holding up our end of the bargin but like me and many others i give up your trash. It's is the single most important thing funcom could do for this game and if they do it right it'll for sure bring me and a lot of others with infinite customization and more fluid crafting to fighting balance it's just what this game needs not rinkee dink player hotfixes to tie our appetite. No wonder everyone playing this game is half-wit were being fed a line of crap from FC and it's Devs, Do us a favor and stop subbing until this crafting revamp launches. F**K the world bosses (that cater to newbs), F**K unchained minis (fix current gear/AA's), F**K Dragonspine/T5 (never wanted it) - Crafting revamp will save this game and nothing else

I took a sneak peak at it and it's....well, ...oh never mind. You will see.
    Retired

if crafting revamp is the most important update, you have been playing the wrong game friend. it might be hot for some time but no, it won't be the most important thing.

Raid tier 5 is the most important update in the near future. Pvp is a lost cause.. too little too late. Raiding is what keep those subscriptions coming since pvp is free, which is absurd.

crafting revamp is like opening a window after someone farts in the car. just a momentary relief.

Quote Originally Posted by phil77 View Post
    crafting revamp is like opening a window after someone farts in the car. Just a momentary relief.
    potm!.....
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Crafting revamp is a waste of resources at this time.

It would be ok to have later but there are more pressing content that needs to be done.

Also, I really doubt crafting revamp is as popular as people think it would be, pretty sure most people would prefer stuff like new raids, etc over having dev resources spent on a crafting revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    i have no desire for craft revamp given its crit rating based, and people raiding highest tiers will get crit craft buff.
    its pathetic.

just gief pvp rankings after this world pvp patch and t5 and im all good to go.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

The crafting revamp is medium load.

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    The crafting revamp is medium load.
    It's a load of "something"....

Still on track for 2016.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I don't agree. If they give the option to change the model/visual of item you craft and if they balance correctly the "amount of material needed/Power of the item" ratio, the craft could be a formidable time-sink for many players, that actually target a broader public than a T5 raid.

Let's be clear : New raid is awesome, but a T5 will only profit a fraction of the PVE player base (fraction that deserve new content since they are veteran and that they have nothing else to do anymore, I agree, but that's not the point); while craft can be a profit for everybody, from PVP player to PVE players. From noob to vetaran. From vanity-whore to stat-whore.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast