Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ah the good ol days of pvp

Default ah the good ol days of pvp

two of most impressive pvp videos in existence. This shows how horrible EU players really are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeoMxMNVPYo
    and
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQDT0oF7aW0

- mongo

Is this famous "pvp video or youtube poop" quiz?

I will take a wild guess: youtube poop

now my turn:

"Star trek race or vitamin found in papaya fruit"

nacene
    Retired

The Best part of EU group pvp is how they love to focus tanks - DT, Guard, Conq. Just Leaving the rangers/Demos/Necros to stand in back line and bomb on them. No concept of group pvp strategy or teamwork. Makes me LOL everytime.
    pure trash.
    Clan of the Free City are particularly bad.
    Someone should really start "group pvp 101" course for these nubs otherwise they will never learn.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiePorgie View Post
    The Best part of EU group pvp is how they love to focus tanks - DT, Guard, Conq. Just Leaving the rangers/Demos/Necros to stand in back line and bomb on them. No concept of group pvp strategy or teamwork. Makes me LOL everytime.
    pure trash.
    Someone should really start "group pvp 101" course for these nubs otherwise they will never learn.
    how come u say "EU" there is nearly not any good players left on crom/fury they are all newbies or atleast new to pvp who got no clue,

but hey i play CAPTURE THE FLAG MINIGAME and yet i see some dumb burger tanks not going for flag, or healer not healing, going for kills and saving big heal to himself.
    The Law

All Eu players are trash and all Americanos are great players! *facepalm*
    Last edited by Bendowill; 14th May 2014 at 12:42.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

pure trash.
    Funny that unknown people call other people bad.

I´ve never seen a decent american soldier who know´s how to carry flag and get kills like the good old EU Tanks did (Raxik,Berzerkker)

Retarded thread!
    |Phobica Hox PvP10|Phobii DT PvP10|Mendesa Ranger PvP10|Alandrum PoM PvP10|Bierschiss Sin PvP9|

Cute how all the EU rats come out of the woodwork when the dirty truth gets out. Filth does attract rats so not suprised Delred is first to respond LOL gg

Cute how all the EU rats come out of the woodwork when the dirty truth gets out. Filth does attract rats so not suprised Delred is first to respond LOL gg
    next fu*** idi*** on ignor ....

what truth?
    The Law

Funny how you say EU rats come out,

I rolled a BS i am level 54 i killed a level 80 sin from you **** stain of a guild (sure it was your guild) and your 80's tryed to camp me that failed. the US at this point is just the **** under furys shoe which needs wiped off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast