Thread: Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Smile Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Hello!

I am back! (after 3 years)

And now I just did something that was very stupid (I think)
    I spend a lot of offline-levels to level up my character to lvl 80. So when I entered Northeren Grasslands just a few minutes ago, I got my butt kicked by the mobs!
    Someone in my guild made me some lvl 75gear, but it not that good.

So my question is: where or what should I do? Where can I farm for better gear without getting killed over and over and over again?
    Keep in mind that I'm noob, I honestly don't understand much of this game at this time. I have not done any raids or dungeons. Or PVP for that matter. I've just been questing and then used my offline levels to level up.

Any tips, would be greatly appreciated

PS. I'm a Cimmerian Barbarian btw!

This section of the forums can be very helpful for returning or new players:

http://forums.ageofconan.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Best suggestion: find a newbie friendly guild that fits your play style. You can get into raids, get gear, get sixmans and a whole ton of help that way.

This week is the world boss shoot-ups. You get t1 to t2 gear from it randomly dropped; every one who hits the boss and doesn't die within a few minutes will get a loot box. You could even get t3 rares and relics or maybe a 3.5 type accessory. But you could get your new guy geared up entirely in t2 armor and weapons without having to raid.

Get the AAs going.

World boss spawns in EG mountains: buy a veteran port there to make it easier or take the wagoner in conachts. Follow the rest to the vile or yakmar areas and get in the kill. Get loot.

Good luck.

you will be fine. I took my half-assed kinda-alt Barb to Khitai in greens with blue weapon and I was doing ok-eish.

Get a proper build, go to Old Tarantia Villas (Noble district), train there and then get back to Khitai.
    Retired

Smile

Thank you guys so much for the tips! Any tips for an active "casual"/dungeon guild?