Thread: Is the lfg tool working

Default Is the lfg tool working

I tried looking for group last night and I couldn't get it to locate any groups. I tried the drop down and pick my location for looking, it put the check mark there but then nothing else happened. It didn't show that I was looking, it didn't add the location, or any of the other boxes I checked. If it isn't working, how do you guys look for groups? I am a lower level player looking to practice on my BS and run lower level stuff. Thanks for your help.

Have global, NPH and LFG channels up and look for groups there, players advertise what they're doing and which classes they need in those channels.

There is no LFG tool in AoC, you form your groups/raids the old way. There is only a character researcher, which lists characters located in a given map.

Thanks, I will give that try next time I am on. I did open the LFG tab, posted where I was but got no response, could be because I am so low. Kind of hard to find in global with things gonig by so fast. Again Thanks!

Also, looking for group is unfortunately always harder during the World Boss Week because everyone and their dog hunt the boss to equip weakly geared alt quickly.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by heyhay View Post
    Kind of hard to find in global with things gonig by so fast. Again Thanks!
    On world boss week the Global channel is very crowded but after this week the number messages will lower. I suggest you to ignore the gold sellers you have to do it every day but if you don't do it their advertisement will hide the important messages.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me