Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuck at work til late PST: so...wbwbwb?

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Nothing to exciting. Think I've seen this one before.
    http://i.imgur.com/ThdEb6o.jpg

It have spawned close to Vile Nativity entrance in Eggy Mountains and outside AoK in Ymirs Pass so far.
    this is lame

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Yes, knockbacks every 10 seconds is real awesome idea. No wonder everyone would rather stand at the pad. Impossible to not get frustrated as a melee from the kb or being eaten. Terrible WB.
    Can't help the being eaten part, but I assume double tap works for the KB - it did for Basilisk
    Stygian...the best!

Quote Originally Posted by esty17 View Post
    Can't help the being eaten part, but I assume double tap works for the KB - it did for Basilisk
    Ya but it is pretty much hard or random to perform a double tap with 500ms and the massive drop of fps around the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by esty17 View Post
    The cast is way too fast on this one to be reactive about it sadly.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

The whole thing is just making a sick joke at the expense of their poorly tuned engine.

It's basically like a siege. With the same performance issues.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    The whole thing is just making a sick joke at the expense of their poorly tuned engine.

It's basically like a siege. With the same performance issues.
    Strangely, don't have any performance issues on this boss. It's running smoothly. I just preventively disable the "full particles for everyone" mode, tho. I might try it with that on.

However, the KB is sure annoying as heck
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Strangely, don't have any performance issues on this boss. It's running smoothly. I just preventively disable the "full particles for everyone" mode, tho.
    I was responding to a previous post that said everyone standing around the boss was timed out and waiting to crash
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

this is by far the worst world boss yet.

no shields
    no magic mitigation
    no colision, it has its head as a hit box and you can enter its empty body and atack its head from within...

also agreed the constant kb are just annoying.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Yep, the worst. Hopefully the epic version is somewhat funny as long as you have enough people to deal with the adds faster than they spawn (but sadly, global heroes are keeping trolling players who are not sticking to normal instances)

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Yes, knockbacks every 10 seconds is real awesome idea. No wonder everyone would rather stand at the pad. Impossible to not get frustrated as a melee from the kb or being eaten. Terrible WB.
    I think it is closer to every 20th second, but that is close to 200 knockbacks during a kill on fury. Who thinks that is a good idea of fun?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast