Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuck at work til late PST: so...wbwbwb?

Default Stuck at work til late PST: so...wbwbwb?

Can some kind soul please post what the world boss is when it pops and maybe even a screenshot for us poor workingettes who get stuck at work til late?

Rumor is a worm, maybe in EG mountains.

Thanks all.

Or at the door to Amphitheatre. Alt-Yak was there last time as well.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Can some kind soul please post what the world boss is when it pops and maybe even a screenshot for us poor workingettes who get stuck at work til late?

Rumor is a worm, maybe in EG mountains.

Thanks all.
    i have injected you with a world boss vaccine!!

your world boss disease should wear down shortly

Nothing to exciting. Think I've seen this one before.
    http://i.imgur.com/ThdEb6o.jpg

It have spawned close to Vile Nativity entrance in Eggy Mountains and outside AoK in Ymirs Pass so far.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Look at all those people standing around getting a free kill ... damn these world bosses were a bad idea ...
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Look at all those people standing around getting a free kill ... damn these world bosses were a bad idea ...
    All the people for the free kill have already ran back to the rez pad half way across the map waiting for the boss to die. All the people you see standing around in that pic are the ones who forgot to change their settings and have locked up and are frozen as their pc crashes.

For what it's worth... I hit the boss with 2 combos, ran to the rez pad half way across the map, and waited. Sadly, I got credit for the kill. I scored some useless vanity crap and remembered what a waste of time this was last month. Next boss I will hit it with 1 white hit and run to rez pad and see just how phuced up this system really is. (LOL 2 white hits and I got the WB buff and ran off to wait. I got credit!!!) Hooray Fucom!!!

Now I'll go play War Thunder.....pew pew pew.
    Last edited by kinlock; 7th May 2014 at 13:50.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    All the people for the free kill have already ran back to the rez pad half way across the map waiting for the boss to die. All the people you see standing around in that pic are the ones who forgot to change their settings and have locked up and are frozen as their pc crashes.
    Sadly, this is usually the case.

Rather than a World Boss, why not every first wednesday of the month FC just gives you a claim of one random piece of lewt for each character? Everybody wins- lazy bums, raids can continue, etc...

tbh i don't really care : i have something to smash, without having to make/endure a group asking for aa/xp/gear to avoid the latest trash alt leveled with offline levels.

Even tho having aoe kb for each wb as "range of new moves" according to Nusquam is terribly uninspired and annoying for any melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    tbh i don't really care : i have something to smash, without having to make/endure a group asking for aa/xp/gear to avoid the latest trash alt leveled with offline levels.

Even tho having aoe kb for each wb as "range of new moves" according to Nusquam is terribly uninspired and annoying for any melee.
    Yes, knockbacks every 10 seconds is real awesome idea. No wonder everyone would rather stand at the pad. Impossible to not get frustrated as a melee from the kb or being eaten. Terrible WB.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast