Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tier 5 - New AA and Combos for Tier 5

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneScientius View Post
    I find it fascinating that people can argue with each other for hours when they are both arguing the same points.
    Seems you haven't really readed what i wrote, but np. I guess it's my fault

@Korando : i'm not talking about setted rules but what people do with old non-updated stall metagame. It's not black or white where pve is repetitive scripted content and woo pvp is surprises and unpredictable things every times everywhere. It's not simple as that.

Players use the same presets of skills, have more or less the same feats, used to copy themselves and follow the mob even though it leads them to the defeat. Once you play a couple of months, you start to know names and how they play, even on Crom which is the most-populated server. And thoses players don't refeat each minis or change their gameplay/rotation like rangers using their melee combos or Flamme Barrage instead of Linebreaker ;d

That's why i'm talking about cards to shuffle, like nerfs/balancing.

@ Korando
    The pvp matches aren't identical, that's for sure. But mostly it's like watching top 4 of premier league fighting bottom of plumber's league. To make it better, some of the plumber's league guys said "**** it, we're already down by 3 goals, let's just sit our asses down, or hide amongst the supporters at the stand." Other than that... Why can't people wait until FC posts something certain about the new AAs and gear before you all bitch and moan? It's like you live in a fairy land where everybody needs to get their will, lol.
    Last edited by SamHam; 10th May 2014 at 08:26.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345