Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: T2 why is it still not f2p

Default T2 why is it still not f2p

As T2 is so dumbed down compared to the original versions of the boss's so why keep it locked to subbed players it's gear is surpassed easily by khitai blues but to me those original t1-t2 armour sets are still the best looking in the game.

So funcom open it up please
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Considering they give away t2 armor and weapons on the world bosses they may as well make t2 ftp.

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post
    As T2 is so dumbed down compared to the original versions of the boss's so why keep it locked to subbed players it's gear is surpassed easily by khitai blues but to me those original t1-t2 armour sets are still the best looking in the game.

So funcom open it up please

If you buy a year sub, it's $7 a month for access to the whole game. That's less than a single movie. Just saying...

Hell that's less than a beer at a bar here.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    If you buy a year sub, it's $7 a month for access to the whole game. That's less than a single movie. Just saying...
    ^^^ This.

Really, if you can't be bothered to spend $7 a month, you shouldn't be wasting your time playing an mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Oh i agree the game is very cheap to play when you break it down. Really no reason not to sub if you want to play the game. Especially when funcom so far anyways doesn't nickle and dime you to death with micro transactions like GW2 and other games do.

i payed £10.78 per month for 4 years plus expansions and the original game so i think ive paid all im going to pay to funcom unless they show some real quality content that may encourage me to sub but until then i will stay f2p.

But as ROTGS has alot better gear then the old world why is the old world kept from the f2p people and roll the bosses back to about 1.4 make them interesting again

hell if they rolled back the boss fights in t3 t2 and t1 to original settings (minus the bugs ) id resub this very second but as they are shadows of their former selves i dont see why i should pay to play a sub par boss fight.

and a side note i only ever have 1 sub running to an mmo and when PS2 came out i put my sub into that and now i get access to every soe game for the one sub fee that is less then the $7 your quoting so why the hell would i pay that to play 1 game when i can pay less for lots of games including unreleased games like everquest next etc and to top it off you get 500 station cash (funcom points) per month as part of your sub so it costs even less. so funcom need to look at their sub model and their f2p model and change with the times cause what they have isnt good enough for either

Technology is might

i payed £10.78 per month for 4 years plus expansions and the original game so i think ive paid all im going to pay to funcom unless they show some real quality content that may encourage me to sub but until then i will stay f2p
    You have played for 4 years, obviously still want to play, so sub up when the anniversarry sub offers hit in less than a month.

I mean, you log into the games forum, start a thread about stuff YOU WANT TO PLAY, so be a big boy and sub...

As I stated I pay 1 sub and one sub only as I have a rl that means I don't have another of time to spend in game so what I sub I play the most. If funcom reworked their sub model or gave some content that made me want to sub I would but I'm talking old world content I'm not asking for rotgs although I have bought itand am unable to play it as I get that it's the current top tier of game play but the old stuff should be open for all.

Technology is might

As I stated I pay 1 sub and one sub only as I have a rl that means I don't have another of time to spend in game so what I sub I play the most.
    So if aoc was free, you would just magically have more time to play? Also, in the previous post, you stated about not wanting/having the extra $7 a month. Yet, you spent money on the computer, internet, other games, time on these games, forums, etc.

Your actions are exactly opposite of your words.

Sorry if you are having time/money problems bro, but demanding companies give you stuff for free really isn't an option. Get off your high horse and sub. Enough interest from subs, might even give aoc the boost it needs.

Giggity.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast